Stand up, the court is coming!

"Judgement Day" for Lindsay Lohan concept is not related to religion. This day for her means only one thing: it's time to choose an outfit and go to atone for the sins of another hearing. Oh, there is something LiLo exactly the most frequent celebrity guests. Here it is arm in arm with her mother Dina through the crowd of photographers ...

... That's funeral outfit replaced almost wedding ...

... But LiLo in the image of his idol, Marilyn Monroe.

In contrast to a charge of theft - Lindsay in beige leather dress Raquel Allegra 20 000 rubles. Probably he wanted to show that she has the money and steal anything she did not need.

Linda Evangelista walks the court rarely, aptly. 47-year-old top model in a neat black suit simply made his own court and is now current husband of Salma Hayek, Francois-Henri Pinault, will be paid 28,000 dollars a month for the maintenance of their son Augustin, who was born after breaking a businessman and a model. Linda was not timid, and even despite the fact that the relationship was not registered, and they met with Pinot just six months, the evangelist decided that it is necessary to punish a negligent dad.

Naomi Campbell has no children, and to share with the men she had nothing, that's just explosive nature makes itself felt and the "black panther" is often drawn with the servants frankly humiliating. In 2006, the model caught on that charge a cell phone in his head his own maid. After this incident, catwalk queen had never felt so much important person, my floors in the garage for garbage trucks for five days.

The debut of a new haircut (wig) in court. Very cute.

Once Paris Hilton was a major Hollywood party girl, but less than five years old, she went to the eyeballs, and the beginning is famous for his novels, rather than problems with the law. Its "forensic images" are among the most elegant and restrained in contrast to conventional bows. Modest monochrome dress combined with classic ...
labutenami

... like a man ...

... And with spicy ensemble captivates the neckline.

To not give of "judgment day" in your personal calendar, Cheryl Cole has complained of hearing in everyday clothes. She appeared before the judges on charges of beating and insulting racist employee of one of the nightclubs. The fault sweetheart Cheryl categorically denied, but the court still sentenced her to community service and a fine.

Nicole Richie and Joel Madden, her favorite arrived in court for very simple reason - Nicole sat behind the wheel under the influence of drugs. Of course, socialite denied everything, but the servants of the law, everything was clear - lying as breathing. Richie was sentenced to four days in jail, but jail she spent just over an hour, because it became clear that too many criminals and too few places ...

Kirsten Dunst was the victim of an ordinary thief, but in court she had to go through a lot.

Everything turned into a spectacle. It had to be so simple - to throw the guy in jail for theft. But when I came to the court, I was put in a bad light - because I made a stupid actress ยป

Beautiful and deadpan was Rihanna, where allegations against Chris Brown had beaten her in 2009 ...

... It has remained the same in 2013, when I came to support the "martyr", which still loves.

Britney Spears dressed as usual ease in the courtroom was sent to a knockout as soon as she was informed that the full custody of the children does not belong to her and her ex-hubby.

White top - black bottom: Katie Price at the exit of the court in July 2008.

Sting's wife, Trudie Styler ...

... And millionaire Jemima Khan also visited the court, but due to personal reasons.

Tags

See also

New and interesting