Justin Bieber and the paparazzi

In London Justin Bieber clashed with paparazzi stalking him at the hotel. Quickly ran out the door, Bieber got into the car. However, standing next to the paparazzi began to provoke him, calling "little hy", "idiot" and not many literary words and offered fell back to his America. The guy could not resist and opened the car door, he rushed at a photographer. While the guard Justin tried to drag him back into the car, the photographer managed to shout "What are you talking about ?! garbage." He received in reply, "You heard what I said, man!". A few more seconds, Justin was trying to reach out to the photographer, but the guard managed to push Jha in the car and leave.

Also available in the network video of the incident.

I want to also point out that while performance in London for the full Bieber untidy moments.

So, his friends are not allowed in the club that would celebrate his birthday. He also lit on the streets almost no pants (that we see again and placed on the photos above). Just a concert in London Justin fainted. And in the previous concert Justin fans booed too long delay before speaking. Even rumors that the municipality is going to fine Greenwich Justin too many speeches, but it was a rumor. Army fans as the singer can support him on Twitter, and offers to give him a little break to rest.

P.S. I, as a person belonging to a neutral Bieber, in this situation on his side. Provocation from the photographer had the place to be. Not beautiful.

Tags

See also

New and interesting