Black and white nonstatic

Bruce Weber is considered a classic of fashion-photography. He successfully worked on advertising campaigns for Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren and Abercrombie & Fitch. Who it takes for such well-known publications like Vogue, GQ, Elle and Rolling Stone. Interestingly, Weber started as a fashion model, but only for the fact that to learn more about the photographers - as they say, from the inside of the process, whom he admired and who aspire to become involved.
This renowned photographer loves black and white format, and its models are constantly in motion - running, jumping, dancing, singing, smoking, dress up, laugh, do yoga, and more. At the time he completed courses sequential shooting, which further left a definite imprint on all his work. His models are never statichny.Ya always try to get my pictures were close to life. If I, for example, the photograph of three men in evening clothes, I try to understand what feelings they cause in me, why did they put on these costumes. Perhaps instead of a portrait I will turn the genre picture. Do not be afraid to dream.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Marion Cotillard

Natalie Portman

Christian Bale

Andy Garcia

Lou Doillon

Kate Moss

Viggo Mortensen and Isabella Rossellini

River Phoenix

Sam Shepard and Jessica Lange

Iman and David Bowie

James Franco