In the mist

German photographer Sebastian Opitz (Sebastian Opitz) for four years now lives in Dubai. All this time he wanted to capture the unique phenomenon that twice a year, flooding the city. Just a few days in March and in September early in the morning Dubai is immersed in fog.

To realize his idea, the photographer had to climb on the 85th floor of a skyscraper Princess Tower before dawn and wait. His long-term expectations were unsuccessful. Spectacular photos of the city, which reigns fog, forcing the viewer to dive into the mystical world unreal. His series of photographs depicting the brief moment when the fog flooding the space between the skyscrapers, Sebastian Opitz entitled «Cloud City» («Cloud City").

Bird's-eye view, more precisely - 400 meters, a bustling metropolis just a few minutes became a city in the sky, where a quiet atmosphere, and dreams.

Sebastian Opitz says: For four years I have wanted to make these rare footage. Already at 9 o'clock in the morning fog no trace remains. So I had long before this time to be there and hope for the best. Fortunately, I was able to get good pictures of the magic of the event.

Opitz also directed several minute video, which put everything on for four hours.

Tags

See also

New and interesting