Rider Quotes

Despite the fact that Winona Ryder can not stand when it is the country better epithet to it will not pick up. Everyone knows that someone else's soul the darkness, but the 41-year-old actress - just pantry oddities. As a child she never watched TV, lifetime support contact with dead relatives, sometimes predict the future, afraid of water and has a tendency to shopliftingu. Simply put, Winona little eccentric, what lies its peculiarity, which once attracted the first Hollywood hunk early 90s Johnny Depp. He and Winona were together for 3 years, but because of increased media attention and remained invalid newlyweds. This is the actress does not like to remember, but everything that is not related to Johnny, tell her quite capable ...

My life has never been so interesting as it is covered.

I like it when people call me a hipster. And what is it, by the way, is?

I read a lot of biographies of celebrities and realized that if the life of these people were all so confusing and difficult, I should do with my life the same way.

In high school, I loved to dress up as some kind of girlfriend Bond.

I do not think I can even affect someone other than herself.

In the working materials to the first movie my characters described in two words - dull and silly.

When I was eighteen, I argued with Sean Penn. He said: "I'll bet $ 500 that, when you're banging thirty, you will be sick of the actress's career." I still can not find the time to demand his money.

I hate journalists. There are only two things that they are able to write about you: a blatant lie and something that you're trying to keep the secret from everyone.

I'll be a movie star. Your problems seem so irrelevant to people than their own.

Now I'm as happy as ever. But I do not want to turn into a Gloria Swanson (silent film actress, stop shooting with the advent of sound), which sits in a family house, revising its films and smoke through the mouthpiece cutesy.

The worst mistake the industry - actors begin paying 20 million per film. Here's how it all ended.

More than anything, I'm afraid skopidomstva.

I can not remember that I ever wanted to be an actress. But I do remember that very much wanted to be a writer.

I love "The Catcher in the Rye" for the fact that this book is able to finish off your sense of uniqueness. Unless you picked it up, do you think you're the only person in the world that is experiencing all that way.

When I was nineteen, my boyfriend gave me for Christmas card, which in 1950 someone sent Salinger. There has not been anything but "Merry Christmas" and signatures. I kept it for several years and terribly tormented. In the end, I decided to send the card back. I wrote: "Dear Mr. Salinger, this postcard I received once as a gift, but now I would like to return it to you, because it is infinite respect your right to privacy." And then, imagine, I got the answer - email with the word "thank you».

Being a celebrity - it's like to be the town square. You become a kind of public property.

We sat at the bar, when one of my friends said to me: "Do you realize that here in America, you will never destined to meet a man who would not know anything about your life?»

I think too much. Think too much in advance. Think too much backwards. Too many think in different directions. I think about everything, and even if it exists somewhere, I'm hell already thought about it.

Have flaws, live aimlessly, fall, stumble - this is normal. The main thing to remember that your question, why is this happening to me, there's no secret answer.

"Strange" - this is the word I hate. The one who calls me weird, I would fire back in place.

In the area where I live, have gathered, it seems, models from around the world. On the street I feel a dwarf circus.

Sometimes we all have to grow up.

And I'm crazy, educated, wild, soft, closed, thrifty, boring, romantic, selfish, proud, cruel, dark, sweet, and most importantly - I finally figured out this interview.

Forever ... God, what a strange word.

Tags

See also

New and interesting