Quotes Kardashian

Kim Kardashian is truly one of the most talked about stars of our time, whose "dirty laundry" is haunted by millions of people. It would seem that this girl this? It seems not an actress, not a singer or even a model, but the TV does wonders and of an unknown party girl Kim turned in every little bit of everything.

Someone once said that no reality TV star did not receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, but I am so ready for the competition as possible. My dream is to break this stereotype.

Her schedule is standard: shopping, photoset, shopping, photoset, but between these cases it manages to appear in occasional film roles, videos, and even produce their own perfume and clothes collections. And despite the fact that the beginning of her career was far more sad (probably all know the story of the controversial sex video of this socialite). What's that, and Kim iron grip, otherwise it be that what she has become. About himself, his family, his attitude to life and beauty, as well as many other things, future mom says, not without pleasure, because Kim knows that her advice does not pass by the ears of fans.

Play or sing in the movie - not the only possible ways to show talent. Need a special gift to make people fall in love it is you, not your beautiful characters whose characters are spelled out for you by other people.
You can not love others until you love yourself. Good - bad, scary - beautiful ... more ... Love yourself and everything will be much easier!

I need a man, experience is equivalent to my opinion.
Kanye has taught me that you need to hide many aspects of his personal life. So now, when I am asked to take a picture, I say that my boyfriend forbids me to do it.
I do not want to talk about the relationship with Kanye. In the past I have suffered greatly because of his honesty, I was criticized and ill-treated me. I can only say that now, with him, I'm happy.

I definitely need high heels and a handbag to feel sexy. It's all because of my height. I think I'm too young and just want to look a little better, that is using the higher heels and handbag as it protects me.
Until now, I disgusted by how people can judge about the weight, spraying mud at a man behind him. Since you judge a man, try to judge his soul.
I think it is very important to know your body. We are all living beings, and everyone has those parts of the body that he does not like and want to hide. The main thing - to find what we ourselves love and want to show. It is important to know not only what we want to cover up, but what we want to show.

I've never got drunk. If I had even danced on the table, it is only then that my pictures have appeared in the pages of the tabloids. I'm just doing the show.
I never tried to make money by using their own problems. Often people think that if you have success you have nothing to do all day. On the contrary, I'm a workaholic, I would like to never sleep so as not to waste a second. I'm obsessed with my home is 100% organized, I always want to have everything under control, to the smallest detail.
I try to draw conclusions from all that was happening to me, and if necessary adjust their behavior. Of course I'm upset when things go wrong, but then, looking back, I say to myself: "So, it was my fault, but it will not happen again.

How wonderful to be with a friend who understands everything, what you're going through. Be next to a man who has long been familiar, very comfortable. He knew me at different stages of my life. Even before I became famous. So it's a completely different attitude. And good to know that he does not want anything from me because knows the rules of show business. I can not imagine what will be next to me someone else instead of Kanye.
We know very well who we are for each other. For a long time we were good friends, and I think that is a sure guarantee of a strong relationship.
When I read his last interview, just I notice that each time spoke about the upcoming wedding with this or that her boyfriend. And because I really believed it. Yes, I am a hopeless romantic.

We're just a crazy little family and we always something going on. We were never bored. I think our father would be proud of us.
If we were thin fashion model reality show would not be so popular. Dark hair and feminine forms - a win-win combination.
Family is more important than money.

Frankly, we could not have dreamed of even half of what we have today. But in the end, it's business. And this side of the issue I have always been interested in.
Everything in life is not measured in money. Success - is the way you live your life and treat other people. I always tried to be a good and considerate man. To me, love and family - that's all. You have to keep the people around you, and I hold on to loved ones. I have the same friends for a long time.
I have learned to always listen and do everything at the call of his heart. I look forward movement only forward, never looking back.

Without calling into question the plans of the LORD thy day, I believe that his plan is better than yours.
Small imperfections is what makes each of us unique beautiful.
There is nothing terribly false smile. If I need to smile for the camera, I simply imagine something really funny.

I do not have any operations. I know that journalists say that I increased buttocks, changed the shape of his nose, something made with breasts and the like, but it is not. However, I am not against plastic surgery and am very glad that my mom made a plastic face and neck. I think that her doctor tried and did his job as "excellent", and most importantly, Chris got what she wanted so badly. Therefore, I think that when I'm a little older, knowing yourself, how can I go crazy because of the new wrinkles, I'm sure more likely that I would have to do something. And, naturally, it will be a plastic surgery to lift or sink marks something that I do not like it on my face or body.
I feel sexual only when I'm fully dressed, I have the perfect make-up and hairstyle.

I love to play, but I know my limits. I do not Meryl Streep.

Tags

See also

New and interesting