Facts about celebrities

Blake Lively and Penn Badgley met when they were 11, but there are "old friends" were only 9 years later when the screens out the TV series "Gossip Girl." They know each other through the mom Blake, actress Elaine Lively, Penn who taught acting skills.

Carey Mulligan used to live in expensive hotels. After her father was the manager of the hotel chain «InterContinental Hotels», she and her mother for 8 years living in hotels.

Hundreds of people vying for a role in the saga "Star Wars", left behind because of Harrison Ford in the role of the approved personally directed by George Lucas. Harrison won the creator of "Star Wars" is not only his carpentry business, making a couple of cabinets for the house of Lucas, and actor's talent that he showed right in the same place.

Before each live concert Mariah Carey is obliged to sleep at least 15 hours in a well-ventilated room. Singer thinks it helps her concentrate and give all the best to the maximum.

As a child, Emily Blunt was a stutterer. She got rid of this speech disorders due schoolteacher, who advised her to go on stage and do not hesitate to either his accent or his stuttering. In the first play Emily to express themselves and called it a symbol of liberation and a small miracle.

Ed Westwick - the leader of the indie rock group «The Filthy Youth».

Once the actor Paul Bettany was a street musician and make a living playing the guitar.

Engagement ring that Ben Affleck gave Jennifer Lopez, was worth twice the price of the ring that Ben presented Jennifer Garner.

Ryan Gosling and Sandra Bullock were a couple for a year. This novel, Ryan left only pleasant memories.

"In my life I had two beautiful girls - Sandra and Rachel McAdams. I still do not know anyone who could match them »

Taylor Lautner - World Karate Championships. The actor has irrefutable proof - a black belt and a medal.

Uma Thurman was born in the family of a Buddhist monk Robert Thurman and Nena Shleebryugge Swedish model.

Taylor Swift picked up a guitar when she was 10. spodvignulo it on a computer is a simple wizard, which showed the girl a few chords.

Emmy Rossum - niece of designer Vera Wang.

Rihanna has been a cadet for almost 5 years. Another Barbadian singer Shontell was her sergeant.

Johnny Depp is afraid of clowns to horror.

"Clowns - the embodiment of evil»

In high school, George Clooney was "whipping boy».

"It was the worst time of my life. You know what kids are cruel. They taunted and teased me, but the experience made me stronger »

Kristen Stewart is half Australian.

"I want to enroll in any University of Sydney. My mom is from there »

Father IT-girl Olivia Palermo, the more "bug." In 2007, he announced his bankruptcy, arranging children in the most expensive school and becoming a member of the elite club of privileged persons. Later we calculated the swindler and he paid taxes in full.

Robert Pattinson's mom wanted to name his son Edward.

Conservative parents Jennifer Garner forbade her to wear a bikini and painted up to 16 years.

Rosario Dawson - cheerleader "Arsenal».

Leighton Meester's parents, Connie and Doug Mister, smuggled marijuana from Jamaica to the United States that does not go unnoticed by the guardians of the law. Father and mother of the future actress was put on 10 years. Mr. Connie bore a daughter in prison a few months after the birth of her Layton released early.

Advertising Brad Pitt banned in Malaysia. The authorities felt that the actor is too beautiful and many locals may feel inferior.

"Why should we use it in our advertising face" Toyota "? Is our nation is beautiful enough for that? »

Jake and Maggie Gyllenhaal are descendants of a noble Swedish family Gyllenhaal.

As if Sandra Bullock or loved horses, ride them, she, alas, can not, because actress allergic to these magnificent creatures.

As a child, Demi Moore suffered from strabismus, but with the help of two successful operations, she got rid of him.

Nikki Reed met with Russian actor Paul Priluchny.

Matthew McConaughey passion for animals. He rescued pets after hurricane "Katrina" and rescued the cat, which hooligans tried to set fire to Los Angeles.

Robert Downey Jr. and Sarah Jessica Parker had an affair as much as 7 years! They separated in 1991 because of problems with drugs (Robert while addicted to illegal substances).

Tags

See also

New and interesting