Design is engaged compatriot Miranda - Martin Grant.

News about Miranda Kerr arrive punctually, shedding light on the speculation about her career. It is known that the model has signed a contract with the Australian airline Qantas. And yesterday she came to the podium, demonstrating new uniforms for flight attendants working on the flights of the company. Design is engaged compatriot Miranda - Martin Grant. The modern form of the flight attendants represented by the strict black dress with stripes of fashionable colors, elegant cloak and hat.

After the show, Miranda gave an interview in which dispelled the rumors that her hard work: "I am sure that those with whom I have ever worked has confirmed that this is not true."

But why, then, Victoria's Secret does not want to renew the contract with her? As it turned out, Miranda decided to slightly tweak their schedules, so that it had more time to her personal affairs, "If I'm with someone I work, have the work at 100%, so you need to be careful, taking long-term decisions. I would not want to work to the detriment of my personal life. "

In the nearest future 30-year-old model of publishing a second book, moving to New York (Orlando Bloom is now available in the Broadway production of "Romeo and Juliet") and the promotion of its own brand cosmetics Kora.

Tags

See also

New and interesting