Facts about Beyonce

Anyone interested in the personal life of Beyonce, everyone wants to know more about it. So I suggest that you learn all the most exciting :)

1.Beyonse knows Spanish.

2.Semki Beyonce's video for the song «Halo» took place in a rented apartment in New York, which cost 100 thousand. Dollars a month.

3.Samye unloved body parts Beyonce - it legs and ears. Legs Diva does not like, because I think they are too bulky and pumped, and your ears because they're too big.

4.Beyonse 45 times was nominated for «Grammy».

5. After being Beyoncé gave birth to Blue Ivy, she gained 26 kg of weight.

6.On 25 anniversary of her sister Solange, Beyoncé gave her 25 pairs of shoes. Each pair for each year of life.

7.On Beyonce show at the festival «Glastonbury» was attended by 175,000 people. And it was the highest number of people in front of which stands Diva.

8. When Beyonce filming video for the song «Countdown», she was already on the 6th month of pregnancy.

9. In 2007 the first time in the history of Sports Illustrated magazine posed for the cover of the singer, not a supermodel.

10.Samoe profitable show of the tour «I Am ...» Beyonce gave in London in the arena «The O2». And she received for this concert $ 9, 061, 000.

Tags

See also

New and interesting