American Ballet Theatre

Last night in New York was the opening of a new spring season of the American Ballet Theatre. This dance organization was founded in 1956 and is still one of the leading ballet theaters in the world. Each year, the leaders of ABT (American Ballet Thetre) organize a reception to mark the opening of the new season, which invites not only dance figures and Hollywood stars.

Fan of the ballet Lucy Liu could not miss this event. For a reception actress chose a cream dress with a Vivienne Westwood brand design bodice. Very good decision was to complement the outdoor evening dress white-fur bolero for sale - it is not only warmed the cool evening Lucy, but also brought the image to a new level, turning it into a standard of elegance.

Ashlee Simpson though and did not appear for a long time at social events, but fashion is not lost skill. Her black lace dress with an open back and a small train almost as good as evening dresses her colleagues, and large jewelry with green stones image added more solemnity. The only controversial element in this dress for me was the decoration feathers at the waist ... Although, if you look on the other hand, this decorative element can be a good alternative to the Basque Country, which, according to this post, so many sick.

Zac Posen creation, exactly as the presence on the red carpet Coco Rocha, has always aroused my enthusiasm, but this time something went wrong. I can not say that I absolutely do not like the dress - I like the interesting color (color dusty rose, as in "The Thorn Birds"), the original cut with unusual decorative elements and the quality of the fabric, but I do not like the way this Coco dress looks. To be honest, I was expecting from the tandem Rocha Posen much more.

Another model, which last night to attend the opening of the new ballet season, became Alek Wek. Believe me, it was very difficult to evaluate her outfit ... because I was distracted by her skinny legs! Yes, compared to them legs Alexa Chung real elephant pillars. Zhaketik And, yes, great!

I've always been a very frustrating situation when the dress itself is excellent, but it looks sloppy because of the bruising. In our case, with Uma Thurman, fortunately, do not have to be disappointed because it is not the best outfit. This cut the sleeves makes the shoulders and arms are very strong - hardly any woman is going to face.

Designer Rachel Roy, though looked in the ensemble of their own design is more formal than the other guests in the evening, but their background is not lost. I especially like the colors of this dress - all shades chosen in the same color range (so-called natural colors - sand, clay, earth), and combined in a very harmonious way.

Model Jessica Stam also prefer a more relaxed evening dress version of the image. It was an unusual dress of white silk with contrasting satin back - like a vest. The whole outfit is not bad (although I imagine it clearly aforementioned Alexa Chung - image of her style), but nevertheless simple-to galas.

Sigourney Weaver was very elegant in a black ensemble from Dior, intercepted a golden girdle. Trouser kit looks very elegant, although I would still supplemented its classic sharp-nosed shoes to slightly ease the way and make it more elegant. Despite this small note, I am still glad to see at Dior man unrelated to this fashion house contractual obligations (no offense to Marion and Jennifer).

Tags

See also

New and interesting