Change for the better!?

Demi Lovato

Demi Lovato suffers from bipolar disorder, and her hair suffer from paint. The singer can not control yourself and your mood that changes 20 times a day, from this and such frequent change of hairstyles, haircuts and hair color. I think it's time to stop, because she found just the perfect shade!

Jordin Sparks

A breath of summer and Jordin Sparks blossomed. The singer made a playful curls and long chelochkoy. Well, very cute!

Carly Rae Jepsen

"I always wanted to be a redhead!»

Anne Hathaway

To start a business - go ahead safely. Short-haired Anne Hathaway is not limited and changed its beautiful dark color on the platinum blonde.

Nicole Richie

Nicole matures and hippie style gradually replaced classic. New hair color perfectly sets off the color of the eyes, but the length, in my opinion, can be any (here it feels).

Portia de Rossi

At the premiere of the new season of "Arrested Development" star of the popular American TV series and wife "the favorite of the United States," Ellen DeGeneres came with an updated haircut. Portia followed the example of his wife and took a short cut mischievous. Of course, the hair does not save any of wrinkles or other signs of aging, but with long curls Portia looked much femininity and sexuality, and also a little younger. Now the face of 40-year-old De Rossi, who never differed soft features, has become even more predatory. Togo lash look.

Maggie Gyllenhaal

Rarely interested in short haircuts, but Maggie Gyllenhaal new hairstyle gives a special charm.
At the same time her style became more piquant.

Jena Malone

Until - "twin" Kristen Stewart, after - average actress handsome. To be honest looked several movies with Jenny, but nowhere is it I do not remember. But nothing and movies and she - not gray mouse.

Rihanna

The other day we went back to the "Blondianna." In his Twitter the singer said that the blond - a staging post between the color of cappuccino and bright red hair. So that in the future only waiting for RED.

Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon did not like to be brown-haired woman, because this color brought her only failure. Of course, to write off all the hair on the easier, but if you drank a lot and suffered, whether good answer for their actions. Reese did not do it without shame, and now champagne, wine, cocktails and even more vodka - for her taboo. At a recent dinner with her husband actress fed by the Holy Spirit, and drank only pure waters. By the way, she did it in the status of "Legally Blonde».

Tags

See also

New and interesting