Chime for Change in 2013

Yesterday in London, a charity gala evening Chime for Change, organized by the brand Gucci. The purpose of this event was to draw attention to the problems of health and education of women around the world, as well as to the issue of gender discrimination. On this occasion, in the center of the British capital has died down a concert with the participation of the most prominent singers of our day, who not only performed on the stage of their incendiary hits, but also pushed fiery speeches, calling all women to fight injustice of the modern world. Of course, such a large-scale event could not do without the red carpet, which also attracted a lot of attention.

Blake Lively as the face of the brand Gucci, could not miss this event and, of course, chosen for an evening outfit from the collection of Frida Giannini. Mrs. Reynolds was a white mini-dress with a bodice in a cloak that Blake accessorize in pink and turquoise tones. I like the combination of colors in the ensemble, I was delighted with the shoes, I was even ready to forgive the actress excessive amounts of jewelry, but not the hair.

Rear view: Blake oversees the assumption their favorite singer Florence Welch and her friends.

Florence itself, outfit which became almost the only bright spot in this party appeared at a charity event in scarlet trouser suit in the style of the 80s. This dress not only looks stylish, but also takes into account the personal preferences of Florence, who is a big fan and trouser ensembles and slippery, and leopard print.

Jada Pinkett Smith appeared in front of press photographers in a fairly restrained everyday dress, which she, for greater solemnity, added the jacket of feathers and gold sandals with a rich finish. I like the idea of ​​the image with unusual elements, although the choice of shoes could be more successful.

Unlike his colleagues, who chose for the evening comfortable everyday clothes, Gemma Arterton made a bid for a glamorous cocktail image. The actress donned black jacquard Gucci Dress with a flat shoulder and printed print, adding eyeliner outfit, shoes and nail polish to match. Total Black-bow - a beautiful and very stylish, but in this case the outfit turned into a large black spot. And it's not just a dark background.

I like casual Poppy and Cara Delevingne this image is not an exception. Delicate Dress + rough leather jacket - a combination, though hackneyed, but it is very advantageous. In addition, I like the selection of shoes - Loafer with gold elements, may look less feminine than the shoes, but ideally suited to image and claim to originality.

Aishwarya Rai bestowed at a gala evening in the company of husband Abhishek Bachchan. Abhishek is a true gentleman, wearing a classic suit for the event, while as Aishwarya has opted for a less traditional way - leather pants combined with masculine blazers and topom with golden elements. I first saw Aishwarya in a relaxed ensemble and I like it very much to their liking. It seems to me, I knocked off her outfit a few years.

Another Indian beauty Freida Pinto appeared at the party in a white pantsuit Gucci. Dilute the black and white colors of the accessories in shades of coral, Frieda reached perfect color combinations and escaped accusations of "tarnish" its image.

Girls Gucci posed on the red carpet arm in arm with his creator outfits Frida Giannini. Salma Hayek has opted for a leather dress unusual blue-green-gray shade (in English, this color is called petrol-blue), and Beyonce could not help abundance blestyashek and clothed in gold and silver payetochnoe dress free cut, complementing your outfit boots metallized leather wine and lipstick. The very same evening the hostess chose a shimmering black suit, causing involuntary association with fashion disco era. In my opinion, none of these three images can not be called perfect: Salma - boring, Beyonce - too, Frida - baggy and ... disco.

The most enviable bride (according to this post) Charlotte Casiraghi is often called also the most stylish. Perhaps her style is shown on some other events, because here I have not seen. Individually, each of the elements of her outfit has the right to life, but in combination they look unattractive.

Jennifer Lopez has always played for high stakes, so even a slightly red carpet she chose the attention-grabbing outfit. The ensemble of jacket and pencil skirt most often is associated with the office dress code, but not in the case where it is made of snake skin, is provided with a transparent topom with intricate patterns, and its owner is the owner of the most exciting (and expensive!) forms in the world.

In this dress from this collection of Gucci, which has chosen Jail, there was Jessica Chastain. On her dress looks more subdued but no less beautiful. The choice of shoes I was a little confused - I do not understand why, with such an abundance of shoes in the fashion world, society ladies each time choosing a model that has not yet had time to even walk just lazy.

Miroslava Duma can be considered one of the most stylish women of our country - its images are always interesting and flawless. For yesterday's gala World chose a bright blue bow out of the total over-collection of Gucci. The dress looks very elegant and thus reflects one of the major trends of the season - flounces and frills. The length of the trousers could be more low-key, but the miniature world, growth is unlikely to live up to 155 cm, often uses the length of the floor to pull the little silhouette.

Rita Ora appeared on the red carpet in a white silk suit with asymmetrical shaped bodice. In addition to the already chosen alongside the singer has become her signature red lipstick, classic shoes in her tone and an abundance of unusual gold ornaments. I can not decide on sympathy for this together - on the one hand, it does not have some obvious shortcomings, but on the other, it seems that something is wrong with him. Perhaps the thing shaped trousers - baggy pants, I would prefer the classic narrow trousers to his ankles.

Zoe Saldana appeared at the party in an interesting ensemble of leather trousers and a jacket with shiny golden print. Not quite sure that the black light sandals make a perfect pair with this outfit, but in general, the image looks cute and original.

Like most of his colleagues, Thandie Newton chose for the event image in black-and-white color scheme. Actress was oversayz-blazer, trousers and a simple white T-shirt with a watercolor image of Grace Jones. These dresses always make me the warmest feelings, and only when they are complemented with proper shoes, they simply do not have money. These silver shoes may not be the best pair of shoes in the world, but they fit perfectly into the image and dilute it its unusual color.

Tags

See also

New and interesting