Richard Corman

Photos of Madonna, made long ago by Richard Corman never been published before March 2011. These unique photographs from the early 80's for the time being have not seen anybody. Once in 1982 (a year before his first music album) then little known very young Madonna invited photographer Corman walk with her to New York and, of course, take pictures of it. Richard could not agree more, because the city had already begun to spread rumors about this groovy girl that evening so passionately sang in clubs in his «Everybody» .I saw the cat's eyes and understood. There are few people who have such a strong sense of confidence that comes from nee.-told many years later in an interview with Corman.

According to Richard Corman that meeting with a young Madonna has made a lasting impression on him. She gave me an espresso, blowing bubbles of gum, I will never forget. The children in this project sang and danced with her, it's all I have "logged". I was mesmerized spektaklem.Na date, all those pictures of the Madonna of the early 80-ies were collected in one large exhibition «Madonna - A Transformational Exhibition», or Madonna: Transformational Exhibition & quot ;.

Tags

See also

New and interesting