Imagine Dragons songs

July 17 in Moscow made a terrific young band Imagine Dragons.

We bring you the 7 most popular tracks of the group.

Seventh place goes to «Hear Me». The song sounds a bit different from the general style of the group tapped the share of electronics, which lead singer with the voice and guitar, creating a favorable impression.

«Hear Me»

6 takes place «Amsterdam». At the beginning of the song it sounds like a splash some warm Game Dandy. Then there is the vocals, which sounds very cool. And incredibly nice and energetic chorus. Good song.

«Amsterdam»

5th place goes to «Ready Aim Fire». In the song, there is an element of dubstep that makes it a bit mysterious. Popularity brought her what she was used as the soundtrack for the film "Iron Man 3»

«Ready Aim Fire»

The fourth place is occupied by On Top of the World. Live composition which invigorates and gives a smile. Reminiscent of something Time For Africa Shakira, but with a more rock sound. The song is used in many of football simulators. Very funny song.

«On Top of the World»

Third place goes to «It's time». Very lively song with a nice motive. Music and light air that mix with colorful voice vocalist, creates something difficult: "On the back run goose and wants to live." The song even got the official soundtrack of the film "Good to be meek" and is often used by Apple, as the presentations and advertising. The video for the song seen by 35 million people and was even nominated for «MTV Video Music Awards»

«It's time»

Second place goes to «Demons». The most lyrical and calm song Imagine Dragons, paradoxically if you study the text. And it reminds «Imagine» John Lennon, there for a nice melody were disguised controversial stance. The song at the Imagine Dragons for a sweet melody hidden demons, which are not visible because of the darkness.

«Demons»

And of course, the most important group is the song «Radioactive». The song used in many appearances and exhibitions. Its popularity is hard to describe. According to many magazines, it is the best song of 2012. What to somehow convey the popularity of the main hit group, offer you a screenshot, if you search on youtube letter i, the first thing you offer site will «Radioactive».

The video seen by 54 million people.

P.S. We are waiting for the group with new hits in Moscow.

Tags

See also

New and interesting