Quotes Coco Chanel

- The dress looking woman. If there is no woman, there is no dress.

- This woman from nothing should be able to do three things: a salad, a scandal and a hat.

- At Saint-Laurent amazing taste. The more he imitates me, the best flavor he finds.

- When choosing accessories, remove it, put it last.

- In order to be irreplaceable, you must change all the time.

- Beauty We need to be loved men; - and stupidity is that we should love men.

- Do not marry a man with a purse for coins.

- Fashion can not be called a fashion, if it is not worn on the street.

- Women tend to be much more carefully choose for themselves a nightgown than her husband.

- I create clothes for women all over the world, and now they seek to go naked.

- Hands - the card of the girl; Neck - its passport; Chest - zagranpasport.koko Chanel quotes

- Starvinsky passionately in love with Gabrielle, but that, alas, in no way did not share his feelings ...
- Because you are married, Igor, - she said, when the composer confessed his love for her. - Can you imagine what will happen to your wife Catherine, if she finds out ... He said it is in Russian: - She knows that I love you. Who else but her, I can not believe such a great mystery ?!

- If a woman changes, do not look here good reason: it's not all in the mind and the senses.

- If you are struck by the beauty of any woman, but you can not remember what she was wearing - so she was dressed perfectly.

- A woman who does not use make-up, too high opinion of himself.

- I do not care what you think of me. I do not think about you at all.

- If you were born without wings, do not bother them grow.

- It is said that women dress for women that their vzdohnovlyaet rivalry. It's true. But if the world no more muzhschin, they stopped to dress.

- A woman worries about the future until he gets married. The man is not worried about the future until zhenitsyacoco chanel

- Friends, around one enemy!

- A drop of perfume fragrance in a bottle ... choking

- Women dressed in bright, it is hard to put in a bad mood.

- Everything is in our hands, so do not omit them!

- Like it or not, a woman in a man's life there is only one. All the rest - its shadow.

- The worse case of the girl, the better it should look like.

- People with good taste wear jewelry. Everyone else has to wear gold.

- Women have no friends. They either love or not!

- Personal care is to start with the heart, otherwise no makeup will not help

- A man who is capable of deeds, is doomed to be loved.

- The older a woman is, the shorter the skirt, and higher heels.

- You can get used to the ugly appearance, but negligence - ever.

- There are no ugly women, there are lazy.

-Don't Like long jackets - in conversation with a man I do not see how he treats me.

- Perfume - is invisible, but unforgettable, unsurpassed fashion accessory. It signals the emergence of women and continues to remind her when she left.

- In twenty years you have the person who gave you the nature. In thirty years, you have a person who molded your life. A fifty you face you deserve

- I have only one unsatisfied curiosity - death.

- Success is often sought by those who are not aware of the inevitability of defeat.

- What is it, strictly speaking, a bad figure? That figure frightened from head to toe. This fear in behavior occurs because the woman did not give your body what it should be. The girl who is shy because I do not do homework makes the same impression that the woman is not aware of what nature.

Tags

See also

New and interesting