Popular dishes

Soviet era has given rise to a lot of interesting dishes that have absorbed particles national cuisines of the Union republics, thereby giving rise to something international arms inventive Soviet housewives, and no less inventive minds of the food technologists. Surely this frequenter of feasts was invented inquisitive landlady, who wanted to surprise guests with exquisite taste when dialing available at the time the products, and then sold for a fancy recipe notebook with writing prescriptions. Modifications, there are many dishes, but integral parts of herring under a fur coat remain beet, mayonnaise, potatoes, well, of course, itself a herring.

I'm not sure that this is typical of the Soviet dish, but our mothers and grandmothers struggled to bake the finest cakes and cook delicious cream, then it all turned into a magical dessert tayavshy mouth.

Known drug trade in was assigned a complex and non-trivial task - to feed the delicious multi-million Soviet people, and try to do it so that housewives want to go to a point of catering and not cook for themselves, while taking husbands and children in the public dining room.

There is no comment. All her love, all her know.

I do not know why it was called the "Odessa". Perhaps prototype prescription was indeed taken from the citizens "pearl of the sea", and maybe just a product of someone's imagination played out.

Excellent cheap zakus of the little things that kind of raw and can not be sold, but you can use.

Great idea to use sub-standard residues cheese - melted, pour into a shell and soot. I do not know how anyone, and I loved him, I can not say that about this time.

Yes, yes, "Olivier", because the original recipe in the Soviet interpretation was left nothing, so feel free to send it to the recipe dishes Soviet cuisine.

I do not know when and who invented it, but now also is quite popular dish in the canteen.

Another great invention housewives. Just fried liver - boring and no aesthetic pleasure. On the table is not promptly supplied, and the product is available. What to do? Of course, oven unusual cake from conventional products.

Was invented by a cook in one of the Kyiv restaurants in the 70s. Twentieth century, then fell in love with all the peoples of the Soviet Union, which still remains one of the most popular dishes on the post-Soviet space.

Share Your Memories and dishes that you think a typical Soviet phenomenon.

Source: fandorin1001.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting