Blue flame shooting

Plastic apples, lemonade instead of champagne, sparkles pounds and miles of serpentine - on the set of the most conservative central program televideniya.

Format "blue fire" has never changed and will never change: flying around the studio serpentine, "Soviet champagne" treats viewers on the tables. Artists and guests congratulated the audience on the New Year and go up on stage to vystupleniya.

Two years ago I was on the set of "Spark". Since that time, little has changed. Is that not asked to clap silently and threw streamers - to this day of filming had already unwound already nine kilometrov.

Stern voice from above the pavilion was not joking as last time: "remove hatred from the people! With this expression do not meet the New Year! "And me with a camera, no one drove over the line of cameras - a feeling that this is the last night of the shooting, all the time to shoot and voltage at the site is not bylo.

Principal photography takes place at night, only this time really get stars on the show. They say pre-written text and sing along with a small piece of the song "New Year is coming ...". Then, after installation, we will feel that all actors, athletes, actors and other famous people are simultaneously present in the hall and poyut.

Filming of "Blue lights" go nine days. Almost to nothing can not touch - all though beautiful, but shaky. Workers have to constantly tinker dekoratsii.

Sequins let a special person, adding their hands in the air pushku.

The liquid from the glasses can not drink. Firstly, it is not champagne, and lemonade. Secondly, even the fact that it does not say lemonade crowd, calling the contents of "liquid with specific chemical properties and additives." Well, in the third, a full glasses is very convenient to extinguish Bengal ogni.

Even though I did not speak to anyone for which rented, I still calculated and filled Vkontaktik ICQ and asking for photos. Sitting next to a girl in a red and turquoise, were the first to find me in internete.

While the scene is getting ready for the next number, extras warming up in the hallway. They came here on the ads on relevant forums and communities to nine in the morning and leave at four o'clock in the morning the next dnya.

Among the spectators are very few men, they do not stand up almost daily in the hot seat zale.

Crowd all nonresident. Some of them even went to the capital a few days. But they came here not for money or dream zip on the TV screen. "I'd like a holiday, but here it is. And at home doing nothing "- their main obyasnenie.

This wardrobe extras, clothes folded in bags nomerami.

Closet turned secret object, pull me shoot something more interesting and razreshennoe.

From 12 am to 12 am extras gets 500 rubles (the need to come to 9 am) and after midnight hundred rubles per hour. But nine rubles earned only enough to ensure that at 4 am to take a taxi to gostinitsy.

Source: ottenki-serogo.livejournal.com/239125.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting