Granny DJ

70-year-old Ruth Flauvers from Bristol, aka DJ Mamy Rock, came to DJing a year ago and instantly became popular. Newly didzheyka won the clubs first home in Britain, then recovered to win the French, and this week came to New York.Stat DJ at the age of 69 - not quite a common thing. But DJ Mamy Rock her new profession very much.

Ruth Flauvers fascinated DJing a year ago, when I first got to the club at the birthday party of his grandson. That evening the bouncers did not even want to let Ruth because of its venerable age. Who knew that after just a year after his first visit to the club in the life of this old lady will win the best dance floors mira.

"As soon as I walked in, I realized how I like it here. And she thought, "Why would I not do this?". My husband died, I retired - time enough. "Untwist the gray-haired DJ Mamy Rock took one of the top producers in France, 28-year-old Simon Orelen. After the conquest of the best clubs in Europe and the development of social networks, the star DJ-grandmother went to the United States. During his summer tour on clubs of California, in a local studio, she recorded a single, symbolic name '69'.

Asked how long it's going to DJing, Mamy Rock said that as long as a person has enough energy and desire to do what he likes, then write him off is still very early. Therefore command vinyl Granny DJ will still dolgo.

Many of the 70 already sum up, while Ruth Flowers is a new period, a new life ...

Source: bigpicture.ru/?p=101739

Tags

See also

New and interesting