Answer Poster

Japanese do not cease to surprise us with their addiction to technology, especially in regard to the manifestation of love, in the literal sense of the word. Remember even their invention for the transmission of kisses over the Internet. With the new device in a series of artificial pseudo-sexual simulations performed at this time the developers of Keio University (Keio University), located in the Land of the Rising Sun. What is the device? Perhaps, everyone, even a spoiled teenager modern technology were posters of favorite artists and actors adorn the walls. Would you like them to "come alive"? The answer is surely obvious. Now it will be possible. Thanks to Japanese researchers who and felt some frustration because their favorite characters on the posters do not react to external stimuli. "I'm a big fan of pop idols, and I have their posters on the wall in my room," - says the researcher Kaidan Ogawa (Keidai Ogawa). "We created this system, because I thought that if the posters will be able to move according to the movement of people, that would be interactive and fun" - he adds. According to the developer, the system works very simply. The ultrasonic sensor is located at the top of the interactive poster. The sensor detects how high is the head. When a person approaches the picture, it is beginning to change. At the minimum distance image "strikes a pose", expecting you to kiss him, and after the kiss "troubled." The researchers plan to develop a similar application for the iPad. In it, they intend to include more features to "awaken the senses of man." For example, they are ready to add the smell of the shampoo from your hair, or the taste of lemon on the lips, or even make a picture to say in a whisper: "I love you." Thus, interactive kisses begin with tablets.

See also: Unusual accommodation. Kissinger: A device for transmitting a kiss over long distances. There is a mobile phone runs on Coca-Cola. Lock the refrigerator. Horizontal shower - it's cool.

Source: www.infoniac.ru/news/Interaktivnyi-poster-otvetit-na-pocelui.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting