Carried away by the Japanese tsunami ball

soccer ball, which was carried out last year's tsunami from the shores of Japan, was discovered in Alaska and should now be returned to its owner. Name 16-year-old Misaki Murakami has been written on the ball. Alaskan David Baxter found it more than a year on the island of Middleton in 112 km from the mainland. The boy told Japanese media that when he learned about the results the ball, was convinced that this ball it and would be happy to get it obratno.

"I am very grateful to the person who found it, because I still have not been able to find anything from their lost things," - he said. Murakami lives in Rikuzentakata, which was badly damaged by the tsunami. On the day of the catastrophe the boy did not go to school because I was sick and stayed home, but fled to higher ground in the area where an earthquake. Lost ball was presented to him by his classmates in 2005, when he was succeeded by his school after moving semi.

David Baxter and his wife plan to send the ball back to Japan to its owner. They also found a volleyball, but were unable to identify its owner.

See also: 10 facts about Japan. Tsunami of clouds covered the entire coast of Panama City. Japanese fished from the Pacific Ocean more than 140 thousand dollars.

Source: novostiua.net/world/6754-futbol-myach-unesennyy-iz-yaponii-cunami-nayden-na-alyaske-i-budet-vozvraschen-svoemu-vladelcu.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting