The guy from Kazakhstan

24-year-old Ruslan Mukanov Shakhtinsk decided to create his Rolls-Royce Phantom after a few years ago, sitting in the library, saw a picture of the machine in the car magazine. The young man realized that to buy a car for 500 thousand euros it will never succeed, and therefore decided to raise the exclusive Rolls-Royce with his own hands. By spending only 3 thousand dollars, the master turned the old Mercedes at the legendary agent peredvizheniya.

At first, friends and relatives of Ruslan venture did not take seriously. But the guy does not listen and firmly went to his goal. To his eyes, how to see the original, Ruslan went to Alma-Ata. There, in a luxury car show, he personally saw the car of their dreams. Get to work, the master realized - to collect this vehicle is quite realno.

The basis of the future masterpiece Ruslan picked up battered old Mercedes 124 th model, which he drove specially from Germany. Everything else smith made with their own hands. Overall shaped sedan he sculpted out of the ordinary clay. Then cobbled together frame covered with fiberglass, plaster and painted white. All of the "bells and whistles" performed strictly according to the sketches of the original model. Details Ruslan bought over Kazakhstan, something ordered abroad. Corporate icon Rolls-Royce craftsman found in Karagande.

I do not forget about Ruslan and the distinctive feature of the British sedan - doors opening against a course car. Oddly enough, overcooked hinges were the only modification that confused the traffic police when they first saw the work of the Shakhty mastera.

However, as a result of law enforcement agencies had to retreat. For chassis mechanic is not touched, and therefore has not changed and the technical data of the vehicle. Within two months of work and three thousand dollars Ruslan Mukanov created its own Rolls-Royce Phantom. The most expensive car owner treated wheels with low-profile rezinoy.

As the driver says, the money spent, he does not regret. Genuine attention to his masterpiece on wheels is more expensive. Sitting behind the wheel of the car premium shahtinets repeatedly fell under the lenses of photo and video cameras, to visit the guy frequent reporters. Ruslan Mukanov surprised no such resonance. They say, is used when it poked paltsem.

- Everyone knows if the city had a strange machine, so I tried it - explains the owner of a unique car. - I'm on simple machines do not go, their cars entirely sure Tuning. Of course, Rolls-Royce - this is my best work, I am proud of her. Everybody says what a fool conceive of "Mercy" "Rolls" do ?! Here I am found. Now, when I go, people turn around, the signals are removed on the phone - note ogromnoe.

Often interested in price. It is not yet decided, but probably 15 thousand dollars I have a Rolls-Royce selling. Although it's cheap for such a machine. Customers understand that the machine is not real. That's why I did not alter anything in the cabin. I'm not going to hide the fact that it's just tuning. Saying all that a true Rolls-Royce Phantom stupid. I think the important thing is that my creation is one in a visually identical to the original. If I, for example, was a wealthy and saw such a machine, you would have bought without bargaining. To drive a luxury car, even unreal, it's cool. "Rolls" - the coolest machine. I want to raise one, only black. Now after all the black - the color of fashion in the world automotive industry. The wheels have already bought, left Mercedes nayti.

See also: In New York, presented a flying car. In Amsterdam, launched a floating bus. The Chinese invented a car that runs on wind.

Source: www.taxi-bendery.ru/eto-interesno/istoriya-sozdaniya-rolls-royce-phantom-iz-kazachstana.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting