3-year-old child from China

giant child of three from China weighing 59.87 kilograms and eats lunch at 3 huge plates risa.

When the baby Hao (Lu Hao) was born, it weighed only 2.6 kilograms, but as soon as he was three months, he began to gain weight with terrible skorostyu.

"He has a good appetite, he can easily eat for just three big plates of rice and drink a liter of milk, - says the father Liu Yuncheng (Lu Yuncheng). - And I was really scared, because I'm a single plate of barely eat ".

Since Hao was one year, the parents tried to put him on a strict diet, but their efforts were in vain: "He fell into hysteria, began to destroy everything around and cry loudly if we do not let him eat. The same thing happened when we tried to feed him some vegetables, "- says the mother of Hao Chen Yong (Chen Yuan) .

Despite the best efforts of parents, last year, Hao scored another 22 kilos of pure fat, "We tried everything, diet, outdoor games, aerobics and even swimming, but nothing helps. Our baby is growing by leaps and bounds with each passing day becomes more and more ", - complains the father semeystva.

Kid Hao has grown to such an extent that his mother Chen Yong is simply not able to take their "crumbs" on hand, "My husband is at the very least, but to cope with this difficult task, and I just can not take Hao hands or just put him on his lap. Because of this, it is even more capricious and crying, "- says the unhappy mat.

More than anything, Hao does not like to walk, so the task of transporting it entirely lie on the fragile shoulders of his ottsa.

Despite his fearsome appearance Hao very peace-loving kid who just loves the other children, "He loves children and because of this we have a lot of problems, for example, it can easily take on the hands of his peers, and start playing with him like a rag doll "- says mother giganta.

Hao goes to kindergarten, or rather his back drove the motorcycle on its mat.

"Hao hates walking, so all our hiking in kindergarten ended with the fact that he sat down on the sidewalk and waited for him to call me a taxi. So we had to borrow money from relatives to buy a motorcycle with a sidecar, "- says Chen Yon.

Wu Hao a lot of toys, but the favorite - is a superman who is his idol: "Superman can fly and ass kicking bad guys. When I grow up, you too will become a superhero, "- says the giant baby. But when Hao asked if he wanted to just fly like Superman, he sadly replied: "No, I'm too heavy to fly, so I'll just be kicking ass" .

To push Hao to sports, his parents built a miniature baseball field in the backyard of his home, which Hao did not manage to pull, and every day take him to the river. "Hao float on your favorite inflatable ring as a military destroyer" - laughing father rebenka.

However, exercise more appetite of the child, which after heats requires a double portion of rice. "We're taking him to the survey in the three hospitals. In one, we were told that the reason for his gluttony is a tumor in the head, but the diagnosis has not been confirmed, - says Lu Yuncheng. - All other figures in his normal, so doctors stupid shrug and say it's age. Now the question of reducing its weight is more than ever, because if he would continue to further gain weight, his heart just will not stand, and he will die. " Also, parents are worried because if Hao did not lose weight, then in the future it will be exposed to ridicule by classmates. "I'm not even afraid of his son, and for the bullies to be his call. Hao is very good, but he has a short temper and he does not forgive the offense, - says the father Hao, rubbing his head. - At one point, he whacked me with a spoon, then I moved away for two days. Now, my wife and I live in a hope that one day Hao stop gaining weight and start losing weight. " See also: The thickest woman marries a British chef. A resident of Britain is recognized as the fattest man in the world. Girl 8 years old only eats a pizza.

Source: interestingeventsclub.uol.ua/ukr/text/995402/

Tags

See also

New and interesting