Secrets of shooting a tiger Leonova (7 photos)

We all know that the actor and the films in which he starred.
One of the most memorable scenes was shot with a tiger.
This action went on behind bulletproof glass, which Leonov himself tested for durability.

But while shooting the operator noticed that the glass glare and said that since it is impossible to remove because all the audience will notice.
Directed thought, and decided to remove the glass, but ... not to say anything about this actor.
At that moment, when Leonov, sitting in the bathroom, lathered his eyes, the glass was removed and allowed to enter the pavilion tiger.
He went up to Leonov, sniffed it, and happily reached a paw into the water. To be friends.
Then you saw.

Naked Leonov shot out of the water and ran, knocking down everything in its path.
EpiZAD fully entered into the film, the game was not here no.

This danger did not end there.
Evgeny Pavlovich said:
"To me approached director, cameraman and said:
 - Do not worry, we have come up with a very funny episode. Put you in a cage, releasing tigers and see what happens.
I say:
 - No I do not agree. I have a family, a little boy, I am against.

I am, of course, was persuaded, as I agreed to do this movie.
All hid themselves. Directed by bold-bold himself climbed the mast and from there everything is visible - it is easier to manage.

The operator hid in an iron box, I put the camera.

They put me in a cage of tigers released. The Tigers came up, sniffed and went on deck to inspect.
Tigers do not rush - comedy does not work.

The director yells:
 - Trainer why your animals do not rush to the artist?
 - They sniff him - said, and he pushes me into the cell of a living pig and whispers:
 - Leonov, take a fork generations suckling pig, and the Tigers do not react to it. I say:
 - You have to, and if you are, I have another profession.

But what happened on the deck a minute, when the Tigers smelled a pig! They scratched him through the bars, pig squeals Tigers this more svirepeyut. I scream, pig cuddle.

A pig quite mad with fear, began to throw at me.

Tigers roar, pig squeals, I shout:

- Animal trainer, shoot, not all will eat together with the deck.
Tamer shot into the air, but the tigress Calma from all this screeching roar and plunged into the sea ...
For an hour she is saved and saved, of course ... »

Birthday Eugene Lenovo

Source: sadalskij.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting