Wisdom Muhammad Ali

Mohammed Ali (real name - Cassius Clay) was born on January 17, 1942 in Louisville, Kentucky. The name he changed with the adoption of Islam in 1964. In boxing it resulted in a desire to take revenge, stole his bike. Boxer Cassius turned from God and quickly achieved great success. Battles conducted them, considered the benchmark of battle, a kind of art. His famous phrase "fluttering like a butterfly, Jaloux like a bee" was a role model to many boxers of our time. Muhammad Ali is considered the ancestor of modern boxing. 1. A man who has no imagination has no wings. 2. Silence - gold, but only if you can not come up with a decent answer. 3. A person who sees the world in 50 years, just as 20, has spent 30 years of his wasted life. 4. The rooster crows only when it sees the light. Put him in a dark closet and he'll never crow. I saw the light, and so I crowed!

5. I would like people to love others as they love me. The world would be better. 6. If you can get penicillin from moldy bread, then you certainly should get something. 7. If you dream that you pobesh me, then you'd better wake up and apologize. 8. Does it bother you not the mountains ahead, which you have to climb, you interfere with pebble in your shoes. 9. Rivers, ponds, lakes and streams - they all have different names. But in all of them is water. Also, with the religions. They all have different names, but they all have the truth. 10. When I'm kidding, I usually tell the truth. True - this is the most ridiculous thing in the world.

Source: growth.in.ua/10-wisdom-muhammad-ali/

Tags

See also

New and interesting