American underwent 90 plastic surgeries

32-year-old Justin Jedlicka from New York, has spent more than 100 000 $ 90 cosmetic surgeries in their endless pursuit of the perfect appearance. Now plastic surgery is very popular, but there are people who see it as the only correct solution to the problems his own vneshnosti.

On the surface it looks like Justin zauryady fitness enthusiasts and protein shakes, but in fact it "pumped" muscle consists entirely of plastic and silikona.

So, he has breast implants, instead of bricks on my stomach sheltered polymer lattice, and triceps and biceps much better not squeeze, otherwise they will burst and they will flow out of a thick colorless zhidkost.

And it all began with an innocent desire to make elastic buttock muscles without exhausting yourself to exercise, and with a scalpel professional hirurga.

Thus, in 10 years our hero suffered 90 different plastic surgery and now has a body, just like a full-scale model of Ken - doll satellite Barbi.

Justin in an interview admitted that he is psychologically dependent on the achievements of cosmetic surgery. "I love to modernize itself, and the more complex the operation, the better. It is a pleasure to look steeper than the average person, "- he said.

Source: drunov.ru/news/amerikanets_perenyes_90_plasticheskikh_operatsiy_i_vyglyadit_kak_khodyachaya_polnomasshtabnaya_detsk/

Tags

See also

New and interesting