Chinese overgrown hair

Chinese dubbed "Chimpanzee," asked for help from doctors in the hope to get rid of the thick fur covering part of his body. In Hong Ming Zhang (Zhang Hongming) from Chongqing, south-eastern China, a very rare birthmark enormous size, also known as the hair giant mole that just yet, and is a source of excessive body hair. Such formations on the body have no more than 3% of the world population.

This birthmark at birth and Zhang, he said, caused him a lot of inconvenience all of his adult life, but his family was very poor and he could not get proper treatment. "Wool has become my worst nightmare and this curse from my very birth," - says Chzhan.

Initially, as Zhang said, he was just ugly birthmark, but when he was eight years old, he began to grow from the hair tougher and tougher than on his head. By ten years of his left arm, torso and back were covered with thick hair. For many years he was attacked first by classmates, and then co-rabote.

"When I started to grow hair, it became an object of ridicule for their friends, classmates, neighbors, friends and even some relatives - sadly recalls Zhang Hongming. - At first, when I appeared crowds of people who discussed my eyes poked a finger at me and pointed me to my ugliness. At school I was the "black sheep" - outlandish baby animals, which flocked to stare at literally all and sundry during breaks. Then me and I started calling "Chimpanzee". I do not be surprised if by the time my real name no one knew, but "Chimpanzee" was at the hearing of the entire city and surrounding areas ".

Guidance Clinic of Plastic Surgery «Hua Mei» Zhang proposed to pass a free course of treatment, once heard his heartbreaking story. Now person- "Chimpanzee" was nominated for six procedures, and it will soon get rid of so hated his coat.

Source: unnatural.ru/shimp-man

Tags

See also

New and interesting