Junior Handler snakes

Biennial Australian kid Charlie Parker - the youngest in the world, the tamer of snakes, lizards and even alligators. He is not afraid of reptiles and even looking them straight in the glaza.

Father of the baby is in Australia Zoo wildlife. According to the father, his son the ability to make friends with the animals. "When Charlie was born, I did not have even a fraction of a doubt that it will grow this Ranger - says the boy's father, Greg Parker. - Charlie is not yet able to walk when I introduced him with your best friends - snakes ».

The kid started to communicate without fear of wild animals still in diapers, and in two years has helped his father, who owns a park in the Australian state of Victoria, becoming the youngest Ranger in history Avstralii.

"To our surprise there was no limit, when Charlie came up to 10-pound boa Pablo and began to play with him," - continues Parker Senior. - My son is so deftly handles snakes, alligators and lizards, I have no doubt that he will grow a real expert in their field. Every day I marvel at how quickly it finds common ground with the animals. This is a real gift ».

"Ambient constantly asking us if we are not afraid to leave the child alone with the reptiles, - said the mother of Charlie Parker. - To which I reply: "Going against the genes of the father useless". My son and husband - just copy.

Source: pixanews.com/animals/samyj-yunyj-ukrotitel-zmej.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting