French amputees

Frenchman Philippe Kruazon, survived the amputation of arms and legs after an accident, made diving at 33 meters and became the first diver in history with such disabilities, according to information portal Expatia.

The dive took place in Brussels in the pool "Nemo 33" - the deepest in the world, where the train, in particular fighters spetsnazov.

To dive, to prostheses Kruazona were attached special lasty.

During the dive, he was accompanied by another diver. "It was something huge, a great moment of happiness - his impressions diver after he touched the day of the famous basseyna.

"At first I was a little scared, but as soon as I touched the bottom, I did not want to go up," - said Kruazon.

His act, he wanted to show that diving - the "great sport accessible to people of any age to eight years, and even for people with severe physical disabilities," explained dayver.

44-year-old former metallurgist suffered amputation of the hands up to the elbows and legs to the knee after 1994 received electric shock of 20 thousand volts, touching a high-voltage line during the installation of television antenny.

Source: www.ridus.ru/news/62237/

Tags

See also

New and interesting