Girl ride on man-eater

Defender of Nature Ocean Ramzi arranged swim with the giant predator to draw attention to the problem of destruction of white sharks.

Activist saving the environment from Honolulu Ocean Ramsay made a daring swim in the depths of the ocean next to the big white akuloy.

Girl standing against thoughtless destruction of these sea creatures, able to approach the giant predator close enough to grasp its fin and a ride on her spine.

Ramzi sank under the water without scuba gear, in one mask and flippers. Noticing shark diver first allowed her to get used to the appearance of a man, and then fearlessly took up her plavnik.

- Shark watching me, I quietly waited she will swim, then I was able to touch her. I felt that between us, you have a connection, it took me and allowed to ride on it - told about his adventure Ocean. Companionship miniature diver and a huge predator took the camera underwater cameraman. Record Ramzi feat was timed to St. Valentina.

- Most people predstavyalet currently shark known as the heroine of horror films - mindless devourer of all that moves. But in fact, these creatures are incredibly smart and calculating. They are always wary of the appearance of a man - assured Oushen.

According to the girl, she began her communication with sharks while still a teenager. Even then, she realized that these animals deserve respect, and began to fight for the preservation of their populations.
Ramsay admitted that swims with "ruthless killers sea" remind her innocent horse riding.

Source: lifenews.ru/news/110833

Tags

See also

New and interesting