Aisha made a new nose

19-year-old Aisha Muhammadzai famous throughout the world after the photo of her disfigured face without a nose appeared on the cover of the magazine «Time». This girl, whose husband sliced ​​off her nose and ears, became a symbol of oppression of women in Afghanistan. She ran away from the war-torn country. And three years later, she had a new face and a new life.

Now, three years later, the wounds heal Aisha, but she will never forget what happened to her. "Every day I was insulted and beat my husband and his family. And mentally and physically. And then it was so unbearable that I ran away, "- says devushka.

"I was caught and imprisoned for five months. When I came out, the judge sent me back to her husband. The same night I was taken to the mountains and tied hand and foot. They said that the punishment I will cut off your nose and ears. And then they started to execute the punishment ».

For the first time the story of Aisha, the world learned in August 2010 from the magazine «Time», who published a horrifying photo of the girl without a nose on the cover. When she was 12 years old, his father promised to give Aisha fighter "Taliban" in payment of a debt. His family abused her and forced to sleep in the barn with zhivotnymi.

Aisha now lives in the United States with his new family, who take care of her, as her own daughter. "I want to say to all women who suffer from insults and humiliation, Be strong. Never give up and do not lose hope ».

"When I cut off his nose and ears, I passed out. Middle of the night I woke up and felt like my nose icy water. I opened my eyes, but could not see anything because the person zalivshey blood. " Her father with the help of a charitable organization managed to take her out of the country. In the US, physicians 10 weeks trying to save face devushki.

Doctors put an inflatable silicone shell under the skin of the girl on the forehead and gradually filled her fluid to expand the skin and to obtain additional tissue for further transplantation. They also had to take the cloth from her hand and transplanted it into litso.

At Aisha were nervous breakdowns, despite the fact that her best to help charitable organization "Women of the world for Afghan women." 16 months after arrival in the United States Aisha arrived in Maryland, where the slaughter of her adoptive parents Mati and Jamila Arsala. In a foster family have 15-year-old daughter Meena Ahmadzai, who quickly made friends with his new senior sestroy.

In this photo Aisha in Beverly Hills in October 2010 (with a prosthesis instead of a nose) .

In December Aisha survived a fourth operation, which lasted 8 hours. Surgeons said that after spending this operation, they went about halfway in the reconstruction of the face devushki.

The main part of the operation on the nose of a girl is over and now it will have some "cosmetic" operations, to give a new nose shape and make it as natural as possible. Only then doctors will take the ears girl.

Source: mirfactov.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting