Boy married

South Africa took an unusual wedding. 8-year-old boy Sanele Masilela (Sanele Masilela) married 61-year-old mother of five Helen Shabangu (Helen Shabangu). Curiously, the Helen already muzh.

Despite the lavish wedding, a boy and a young woman is not married and do not live together are not. The boy's family says it's just a ritual, which do not require a legal proof. Total spent the boy's family to conduct weddings for more than 2 million US dollars, a lot of local merkam.

Sanele said: "I told my mother that I want to marry someone I really want. I am happy that he married Helen. When I grow up, I will marry a lady my age ».

46-year-old mother Peyshns said that the boy's grandfather asked his grandson to get married until his death. The boy chose his wife, Helen, because he loves ee.

Helen said: "We made happy ancestors. If we did not, the family would be waiting for trouble. And so we did what we wanted ancestors ».

The wedding took place in the City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality in Gauteng (South Africa). It brought together more than a hundred guests.

Source: pixanews.com/jackass/malchik-zhenilsya-na-61-letnej-dame.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting