Men's sunglasses from movies

Tell me, what are your points, and I'll tell you who you are. It was such a slogan certainly guided heroes known films, choosing their sunglasses. After the appearance of movie hero in such glasses, they immediately turned to the subject of the sighing of the vast army of fans. I suggest you see this collection, and find out how many there are some models. Robert Downey (Jr.). "Iron Man 2" in 2010. Unisex Adult Fulton from Von Zipper. Cost - $ 155.

Johnny Depp. The film "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" in 1998. Shooter Model 3138 from Ray-Ban. Cost - $ 145.

Marcello Mastroianni. The film "8 1/2", 1963. Model Bernardo from Oliver Peoples. Cost - $ 325.

Steve McQueen. The film "The Thomas Crown Affair," in 1968. Model PO0714 from Persol. Cost - $ 359.

Tom Cruise. The film "Risky Business", 1983. Model Wayfarer RB2140 by Ray-Ban. Cost - $ 150.

Daniel Craig. The film "007. Coordinates: "Skayfoll", "2012. Model Marko Polarized Aviator by Tom Ford. The cost - 465 dollars.

Blublocker Demi Tortoise Nylon The Hangover (2009). "We screwed up," admits Bradley Cooper's character - Phil, dressed in sexy sunglasses Ray-Bans in the initial stage of the picture. Nevertheless, despite the fact that the audience knew that Phil and his best friends were lost in Vegas audiences were sure of one thing - they do not screw up with style.

Al Pacino. The film "Scarface", 1983. Model Aviator from Bottega Veneta. Cost - $ 395.

Tim Roth. The film "Reservoir Dogs", 1992. Model Clubmaster RB3016 by Ray-Ban. Cost - $ 195.

Leonardo Dicaprio. The film "The Aviator" in 2004. Luxe Model 118 by Linda Farrow. Cost - $ 570.

Ray-Ban Wayfarer Risky Business (1983). With his tousled hair, boyish charm, and green Millon dollars (at that time it was not so long), Tom Cruise burst onto the scene in the 1980s, in particular in the film Risky Business, which helped launch his career. Black Wayfarer he wore in the film, which has become an icon of the 80s.

Source: metroboy.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting