Pseudo-mother

The history of 25-year-old Marina Galimullin (name changed) was shocked almost all of Russia. Girl tearfully begged compassionate people money for the treatment of his "sick" child, and then spend it on luxuries. And especially not openly - with pictures "iPhones" appeared on the Internet with enviable regularity.

One of the victims - Valeria Halimova - saw the fall of the web ads asking for help a sick child. - I myself mom-year-old child, so immediately called the number - said Valery «Pro cities." - Agreed to meet at the Gorky Park.

"Heartbroken mother" came on time and with tears in his eyes began to tell her child dies in DRKB and doctors refuse to carry out vital operation, as long as it does not pay the expense of 280 thousand. Valery brought the whole 5000, but when she imagined a sick child, who may be about to die, found an ATM and withdrew from the credit card another 25 thousand. According to the woman, one of the future moms paid about 500 thousand.

- I was very rastroena this case and wrote to the President of Tatarstan - continues Valery. It seems that the intervention Rustam Minnikhanov and helped bring cheats to clean water. It is possible that the president of Tatarstan, which is very much time with his son Iskander, took the "tragedy" resident of Kazan is very close to my heart.

Literally the same day received a call from the Ministry of Health Valerie Tatarstan and said that such a child in DRKB never done it and no operation is certainly not assigned! - I was shocked! This woman was a fraud - outraged Valery Halimova. - Assembled on "treatment" money she spent on luxuries.

Their purchases "pseudo-mother", suspected of fraud, do not hesitate boasted on the Internet. She was dressed in expensive shops, and her boyfriend bought a gift for the New Year "iPhone" for 40-50 thousand. - She gave her photo in the ads a healthy daughter, and when asked for a photo of the child in the hospital - someone else's photo sent from the Internet - said «Pro Town" friend Marina. - Trying to soften people and beg for money, she told someone that her daughter in a coma, and some do, that his daughter had died and she collects the funeral.

Valeria Halimova, ask for help from Rustam Minnikhanov, has apologized to the president and asked him to stop the cheats.

As it became known, is currently engaged in business Marina Galimullin Office for Combating Economic Crimes.

Source: news.prokazan.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting