Pieces of furniture

Many people like to decorate your house the most diverse weapons. Alas, the gun hanging on the wall now, few people are surprised, but if you're in the office of exclusive furniture sculptor Mati Karmin from old sea mines, it will at least inspire the confidence of your guest. Found coastal services or already stored in the warehouses of old war mines rendered harmless, understood and acted Mati Karmin. And as a result of creative thought of the artist - a wide variety of furniture.

Here's an example - a favorite child Mati Karmin, an unusual round the fireplace. Absolutely futuristic product you are: in the middle of the hall - the old naval mine.

Another cute mine - fireplace. In a warm-be pleasantly warm long winter evenings.

Desk of old rusty minutes in steam-punk style. Imagine, you go to the head, and he sits behind this desk ...

Well, that was a complete set of furniture, Mati Karmin has created and is the original chair.

A fixture of the unusual design is spectacular and life-affirming look in the lobby of a hotel or group.

Fireplace of mine work of the Estonian artist Mati Karmin.

Exclusive glass coffee table.

He is the same, but from a different angle.

Mati Karmin has recently started collecting old iron irons. Probably I decided to create something new, and man-made.

Closet and bathroom in military style

Source: bigpicture.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting