Moscow streets

Many Moscow courtyards littered with debris and various wastes. To solve this problem, there are companies that need to clean up the area, but do not always make it to the full, and at times trash. Residents do not see the garbage and are satisfied, others see disadvantages, cussing and go further. The blogger went through Moscow court and found out how things are with garbage collection in Moscow a few yards. I must say that in comparison with the state of the streets five years ago in Moscow was much cleaner. Not perfect, of course, but quite difficult to find piles of garbage thrown in the street. Of course, there are some individuals taking descended from pigs.

With this must fight huge fines and corrective work. He threw a cigarette butt - Pay five thousand rubles. Out of the window with a trash bag - corrective labor for fifteen days with a sign on the back: "I will not litter».

Let's start with the first quarter of 470 Khamovniki. Elite house at 46 Frunze Embankment meets us here is a obscure installation. What is it? Some sacrificial altar, or blank for ballista?

In the same yard, we meet here such trash. Most likely, he bought there are offices (hard to imagine that someone is home plotter cutting film), but one container is clearly not enough. Either it must be more likely to export.

Nearby are, well, as there are more lies, garbage containers locals. Have you ever seen how the exporting garbage workers? It pulls the car in her, scattering and pouring the contents, the contents of the container is unloaded. The fact that something fell or climbed, one would not pick up. Containers in place, they also did not return, they can be left on the road or wallowing around.

Cleaning wake up and return the containers to the normal position rests on the shoulders of janitors. According to the label, these containers were taken out for a half hour before the shooting and the wipers have not been able to bring this point in the procedure. Although, in fairness it should be noted that no janitor for a walk I met.

Here is another example of garbage in the streets. Frank trash is on the 1st Frunze and occupies a parking space.

Or those rare cars, pride and long-lived domestic auto industry. They certainly do not go, but occupy a vacant lot. After all, you can make excellent parking and access roads to unload in the yard! But with them according to the law, unfortunately, did not do: wheels and glass on the spot, the rooms present ...

An ingenious solution in the courtyard of the house 28 along the promenade. Pulled out the trash on the street and instead ordered a container fence fenced it. "Ad! In connection with the repair work in the stairwell, please do not parkovatsya to this site, as access is required. Board »

And they could not fence piled up right here in the corner.

Amazing trash in front of house 40 met all the same Frunze Embankment. Though it was quite dark, but the pass I could not. What is there just no! Even quite decent kind of sofa. Nobody needs? He is still there.

I must say that I went through all the yards Khamovniki Khamovniki between the shaft and the 1st Fruzenskoy. Basically, everywhere is clean and neatly presented here are individual cases.

It should be noted that now in Moscow, compared with the recent past, to find the right mountain of garbage, you need to go and look, whereas before he found you. Kosjakov still a lot, and with scattered bulls are not so related. But we know what to do? Just do not be lazy, do the same walk with a camera specifically or passing, notice the shortcomings of the Hero City. Photographed-loaded in "Our Town", waiting for an answer control. After a while, see if cleared in Khamovniki.

Source: macos.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting