Odessa Yard

Odessa patios are considered one of the main attractions of the city. Trying to understand why, blogger walked on picturesque courtyards and all I saw with my own eyes. I have long wanted to visit in Odessa. In the first place, because of the Odessa Yard, about which so much talked Zhvanetskiy. Odessa yard - this is a big communal apartment, where everyone knows each other all are friends, dinner, swearing, fighting, putting up and go to visit. Always wanted to see it with my own eyes.

Advertisements in Odessa. As laid out in the instagram photo, said that such bills are hanging in Kiev and Dnepropetrovsk and Donetsk - it seems popular for Ukraine rhetoric:

Often a house in Odessa is closed on all sides and the only way to go inside - through the arch:

On the street noticed chairs. Apparently, there are no shops, people quietly makes furniture out of the house for an evening get-togethers:

Interesting book market of:

Problems in algebra in 1961. Costs 40 rubles:

As is often the case in the post-Soviet space - the main street shining cleanliness and order, and five meters around the corner like the bombing took place. How to go on such an asphalt girl in heels - is unclear:

The names of many restaurants and bars in Odessa borrowed from cinema:

... Literature:

... And pop:

I see this for the first time: on the street are machine-heels, from which coffee is brewed. In Odessa, at every step, obviously, is the local know-how:

In search of the high points in the city, went to the amusement park and found a ferris wheel. Bought tickets and sat down. The guy started attraction, not looking up from his toys. We have done half a turn, briefly hung in the air at the top, pofotorgrafirovali and began to descend. Once we have gathered to leave, as passed by the booth and began to rise again. When we shouted the guy, he's not coming off, showed signs - "Five more times!"

So we have become hostages of this entertainment:

Decided to shoot:

Another mobile coffee shop. Love in Odessa poetic slogans:

Famous Ukrainian restaurateur Savely Libkin put Deribasovskoy stands along its restaurants, so you can taste the cuisine:

"Men's and women's clothing" in the Ukrainian language is similar to a "human and women»:

Opera House:

Pushkin Street - the most central, most beautiful and well-kept street in Odessa:

In one of the arches of the old houses have discovered painting:

Hotel "Bristol". Built back in the nineteenth century, has long been the most luxurious hotel in Odessa. It also stopped the hero of the film "Deja Vu»:

Another street Pushkin. Left - synagogue changed into a document repository:

At the end of the street, our guide showed a special house. We climbed to the roof and photographed the central part of the city from a height. The typical pattern: low buildings disfigured colorful altitude remakes:

In many homes, furnace heating, as can be seen on the roofs dotted with trumpets:

Have long tried to understand «Camping» - a translation of the word "Center"?

Odessa Yard inconceivable without stairs - this is one of the main attributes:

And a balcony. There are very different length, height and length:

In the yards, and throughout Odessa, insane amount of cats. Love them, feed and even banished from restaurants when they climb into:

Here and there develop multi-colored sails sheets and duvet covers:

Typical courtyard Zhvanetskogo, as I imagine it to be. Zhvanetskiy told a joke: "I am very easy to find: come into my yard and loudly several times shouting:" Rabinovich! "Will open all the windows except one - this is my»:

And this is a typical woman of the scenes Zhvanetskogo. Came out in a bathrobe with painted head poked out from the balcony and started to cuss someone across the yard.

In general, tenants are not very fond of tourists who come into the yard. Still, understanding odessite yard - is part of personal space. See there about the stranger as suddenly as it had found itself in the hallway:

Some yards are very small. Godsend for young people who are interested in Parkour:

And in the far vision port:

Source: sergeydolya.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting