The cabin is well-known aircraft since the Soviet Union (8 photos)

Have you ever been in the cockpit of the aircraft? I think many would like, but alas aviation security prohibits this. Today, we try to fix it. In this silence of the cabin, and glass sprinkled with snow ... who can guess from this picture the type of aircraft?

Workplace KBC -Komandira crew

More on guess? View from the copilot's seat.

Yes, this cabin of the Yak-40! One of the most popular aircraft since the Soviet Union, from Tyumen before they flew to Khanty-Mansiysk, Surgut ...

But in fact this cabin is nothing more than a trainer Yak-40, which is located in the Tyumen aviation sports club in Yalutorovsk

Before this machine was in Roshchino building UTO (educational training squad) but then as unnecessary was decommissioned and sold one of those who bought the simulator my friend. They brought it him there and wanted his base to do some kind of aircraft simulator has been designed to use all the instruments to work and showed the flight parameters., But they say that it is very difficult and expensive by ... so long as he stands there in anticipation of the ...

I remembered these pictures and decided you show them, it is quite possible that someone knows or znet those who know how to turn the simulator is fun for people ... and for those who do not know looks like the legend of the Soviet aircraft Yak-40 this picture as seen these aircraft still fly! But they have little ... shot this summer in Roshchino

Source: alexx72.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting