Wolf imedved (6 photos)

Finnish wildlife photographer managed to capture Lassi Rautiainen example of unusual friendship between a young brown bear and wolf. Hard to believe that between the well-known predatory competitors might be something in common. The young, but fairly large bear and wolf created an unusual alliance. According Lassi Rautiainen, most likely it happened for young animals, because of the fact that they did not have sufficient experience in the hunt. A uniting common efforts, the young predator managed to survive in the harsh conditions of the wild environment.

- No one can know exactly why this happened. I think that, at the time of meeting a bear and a wolf were still very young and unsure of themselves and do not know how to survive alone.

- They were able to support each other in a particularly difficult moments of his life. Becoming one of your friends Unfortunately, predators and have remained together. Together considerably easier to find a livelihood and survive in such a harsh world for them - says the photographer.

- I think that they feel very comfortable around each other. Within 10 days, I watched them, they met and dinner together. Their meeting lasted from 8 pm to 4 am.

- When I started watching this unusual couple and for their cooperation, I wanted to show the world that this is possible in nature, - says Mr. Rautiainen. Perhaps it will be a good positive example for many people. - Later I saw the wolf was adopted in "bear club" on an equal footing with the bears. Apparently it toed each found it possible so familiar ...

Source: strajj.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting