The icons in the margins

Late autumn, rooks flew away, baring forest, field empty. Emptied not only from growing crops on them, but also the mysterious circles that sometimes appear in the margins. For other citizens crop circles is as important as collected tons per hectare.
Daily Mail reader asked - have been following this year or not? The newspaper writes that this year in terms of circles turned out barren. In Wiltshire appeared only about 20 icons, although last year there were more than 80.
The curve goes down not only in quantity but also in quality. This, according to the author, means that aliens do not hold any brand or virtuosos sticks and rope loop of lazy.
In fact, the community took up arms against the local farmers for whom polegshaya wheat or oats - a significant loss. One of the artists on the uncompressed plowing admitted that many of his comrades have grown old, or do something else. Not compete with anyone, lost interest.
Starting from the 70s, when the fields were first figure, the total number exceeded 10,000. Ninety percent of all circles occur in Wiltshire, in the field adjacent to the neolithic stone circles of Stonehenge or Eyvbyuri.
However, the loss of one turn around the acquisition of others. View on the field came to tourists, why won the local pubs and inns.
I remember I myself was such a tourist. In 2004, traveled to Hampshire, talk to the English lady named Lucy Pringle. She became widely known in narrow circles of their photos. Their quality is so-so, but the subject fascinating. Ms. Pringle with a little plane photographed icons in the margins.
The first mention of the mysterious circles refer to 1687. On the field, a local farmer night wheat "mowing devil," as they said. Locals come to a surprise on what someone at night, in the darkness, was able to put the stems in circles without leaving traces that have made it the subject of local folklore event, and provided him with an engraving, extant. What I showed Mrs. Pringle.
It also led me to a room where floor-to-ceiling shelves on numerous cartons were pictures and documents five thousand circles and pictograms captured in the last fifteen years. The largest size reaching three hundred meters or more, and consist of a plurality of elements, sometimes more than a hundred.
The most curious thing became clear when aerial photographs circles and pictograms were analyzed for computer drawing programs. Despite the huge dimensions (in record-sized lap 409 elements), the error in the size of the individual complex geometric shapes was only about an inch. Such precision to any enthusiast with a board on his leg is not achieved.
Followed these usually appear between two and four o'clock in the morning, and the next few days, have a strange effect on the visitors. Lucy Pringle herself said that before his first visit to this circle played tennis, took a blow from a strong man and severely injured his shoulder. By car drove carefully steer hurt.
Once inside the circle, felt through the body and the energy wave passes through a couple of minutes I realized that the shoulder is completely gone. This was the starting point of a long path of thorns on alternatives.
The path is not easy, because all of this stuff can not be, because it can never be. So, anyway, she say any more or less learned people.
For the first hypothesis is already selected. This is obviously energy pulses where there radiation, electromagnetic field and microwave radiation. Stems are bent, but are not pressed to the ground, it is evident that they are subject to internal heating.
10 years ago on a huge field in the defense file listening appeared "face" of 20 to 40 meters. Proper "person" can only be seen from a plane near it - bits of grass and trampled place. Bird's-eye view - absolutely ideal picture of generic, ie, generalized stranger. Plus something like bits of information on CD-ROM.

High virtuosity reached field painters, especially when you consider that they were doing all this in complete darkness.

Source Your text to link ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting