Thank you, Apple

EPL, I have long been silent. But there is now the fifth iPhones go. And we need to talk. I've been wanting to say thank you for everything. For what exactly? Yes for everything, really. For my car and an apartment. To work. For the people. For all.

EPL, thank you, that these loshpedy take seventy or a hundred thousand in credit for MacBook pay the bank another top twenty or thirty thousand and then sit with the glowing apple in cafe, thinking that is so cool and it is necessary. At the same time they have the laptop itself does not pay, because they are not doing anything. Thank you, that they do not spend the money on travel or purchase cards in a rocking chair. Thank you for thinking that girls do not spend thousands on five at a time, so they download music and "applets", as the word is killing me. But nothing, I smile and download them and applets, and Muzychka and in vkontaktike prescribe. Put a lot of items can that be this lady could do dakfeys in the car on the passenger seat and spread fotochku in instragram with iPhone and not some nokii. Thank you, she does not even think that was on the account, and that it will be put on as it is, and that will be updated. They come and ask for help. We help, EPL, how can we help.

EPL, thank you, that they come to us to repair your MacBook and iPhones, thank you, that they do not rummage in prices and at times so you can fix the device inside, the outside will be Chinese panel instead of the original - well, the display there back. And the original then you can sell well. Or who need to change.

EPL, thank you, that all these people sit for hours on the forums arguing about what you, EPL, bullshit, and then they come to me with shining eyes and look at the iPads, iPhones, iPods, leave, come back, go away, come, buy. EPL, thank you, that if they can not get out of the circle, they are driven out of a sieve they choose, they did not seem to realize that a piece of metal and plastic does not mean anything at all. Can you imagine, EPL, they sometimes even tell me that now you can walk only with the iPhone. And if a person is not an iPhone, he goof. EPL, I do not know how could so mislead the brain, but you did it - and for that, thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

EPL, thank you for a new building in the fifth iPhone. Seriously, you realize that all owners of new lomanutsya. And we can easily buy a thousand, to sell five, well, or something like that. Case for iPhone fifth five thousand. That'S Perfect. And the first time you can not even move at a price that does not want to - do not take. Book on ebey. We see a lot of zakazyvateley here, they go sulk, muttering, then still buy and think that all inflated - especially if we drop the price per thousand. Only in buying it was four rubles, or even less. One hundred, two hundred. Forgive me, EPL, but the accessories we sometimes do more than your devices. But it is because everything is connected.

EPL, thank you for nanosimki. Thank you, because a bunch of fools do not even think to go and change his card into the cabin, and will ask questions here - and get answers, and get nanosimku, only a horse Price. Or are we a couple of thousand will make it out of the ordinary. The thing unusual, but we quickly learn.

EPL, thank you for a new connector, thank you, because now they will cry and scold you, but all come running for the new charge and other stray and it can not cheat in two, three, four finish - and will, will take as pretty.

EPL, thank you for what you comes iPhones in Russia later than anywhere in the world. You know that we are not particularly greedy. And many who do it already. And a hundred thousand on the first day, it is only after the first day. Then less. We are a little bit off a piece of her and believe us, EPL, sooner or later, right in the center Gorbushka we erect a monument to the great company that gives us the bread that gives us the best of the BMW X6 and apartments in the center of Moscow. Yes, we only serve those who loves you and wants to fast. Yes, you would not believe how much we've got these people. You will not believe, but they really are willing to pay a hundred thousand now than himself to fly to Europe for iPhone. They did not seem to know that tickets cost tag, well, fly to the day, buy, come back, it is still a winner on all counts. EPL, thank you that you disconnect to these people's head.

EPL, I can say a lot of things too much. But you live normally and invent new devices. Without you kranty and Samsung. If necessary, we get together with the guys and throw in money. Or something. Just tell me. In the meantime, the five loans. Do a lot of them for a long time.

Thank you, EPL. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Your Z
Source: Your text to link ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting