Walk on the roofs

Hong Kong - Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China. It has one of the largest ports in the world, is one of the leading financial centers of Asia and the world, is a fusion of Eastern and European cultures. Hong Kong is also called.
I propose to look at it from a height. This is a stunner!

You can also see Walk on the roofs of Dubai

Moment number one, on top of the day in the city that either remove virtually impossible. The city is shrouded in a huge amount of smog, and at home on a nearby shore already struggling browsing the telephoto camera.

It looks all very grim.

Photo made from the highest building in the city. Its height of 480 meters, at the top is very expensive and a luxury restaurant. Unfortunately, on the very roof of the climb I could not, on this here's just one block from the restaurant. For scale, the orange house down somewhere 60 floors.

At night the city is transformed and looks really cool.

Every day on the waterfront, you can catch a beautiful laser show. Alas pictured it very difficult to capture.

Left height in the frame, this is the best 480-meter skyscraper. Frankly architecturally it looks disgusting, one of the worst buildings in the city.

One of the best roof where I was. Hotel J.W Marriott.

From the roof in Hong Kong it is all very difficult, probably one of the toughest cities in terms polazok. Here, the doors do not just close to the castle, they also pose a fire alarm and broke the lock if you try to open the door, the whole house will yell fire siren. So I can safely say that the skyscrapers of 5 at best I was able to get just one.

There is a good viderolik about ruftoperov from Hong Kong, mainly to expose the roof they use the master key. I unfortunately such skills do not yet have, on this much of hoping for good luck or to find alternative ways to bypass doors.

Hong Kong is located on the Kowloon Peninsula, west, south and east by the South China Sea, as well as more than 260 islands, the largest of which are Hong Kong (location of supreme power and financial center of the territory), Lantau and Lamma. In the north, on the border of Hong Kong Special Economic Zone of Shenzhen as part of the Chinese province of Guangdong. Hong Kong can be divided into three parts: the Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and the New Territories. Hong Kong is part of the Pearl River Delta region, lying on the left side of her mouth.

In 1842, Hong Kong was captured by Britain and it remained a colony until 1997, when the People's Republic gained sovereignty over the territory. According to the joint Chinese-British Declaration and the Basic Law of Hong Kong, the territory granted wide autonomy until 2047, ie for 50 years after the transfer of sovereignty. The course "one country - two systems" and "Hong Kong govern themselves Hong Kongers in a high degree of autonomy" during this period, the Central People's Government of China takes on matters of defense and foreign policy of the territory, while the Hong Kong reserves the control law, police force, monetary system, customs duties and immigration policy, and maintains representation in international organizations and events.

Until 1997, Hong Kong was a British territory. Hence, the city is quite a large number of English architecture.

A few words about the alternative to climb on the roof. Here's an example of conventional residential courtyard houses, as can be seen at the top of the frame in the center there is a window, it is closed with glass curtains, which can be taken apart in 10 minutes. But it is quite simply an option, there were situations where the window was a few meters below the roof and had to almost jump and cling to the edge of the roof.

. For an appetizer, photos from the main tourist places in Hong Kong - Victoria Peak.

Source: raskalov-vit.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting