He began to sue for the right to be a woman

Former sports journalist Yuri Ovodova while and you can not change the passport and become a full woman Julia Solovieva.

Full rebirth, about which so wants to Julia, does not work due to various legal problems. Recall, this dramatic story has shocked many who knew the man. One of the best sports commentators of Yekaterinburg, reckless goalkeeper, organizers of football matches and a member of the Union of paratroopers Sverdlovsk region unexpectedly (in 49 years) said he wanted to become a woman. It turns out that all these years he lived in someone else's body. And that could not stand, he decided to open up. He began taking hormone pills, make-up, go to beauty salons, walk on his heels, and he must now call Julia Solovieva.

Ovodov Yuri, one of the best sports commentators of Yekaterinburg, reckless goalkeeper, organizers of football matches and a member of the Union of paratroopers Sverdlovsk region unexpectedly (in 49 years) said he wanted to become a woman.

But it turned out that a sex change in our country is not easy. Such cases are very rare. And Julia situation complicated by the fact that the medical operation, it has not yet done. It takes a lot of money, but they are not. Who will take over the work of a woman with a man's passport! Julia Solovieva falls monotonically to collect certificates and to go to all instances. In the summer she traveled to Moscow, where a council of physicians confirmed her mental health and gave the opinion that Julia - a transsexual.

After that, with the conclusion of the doctors she went to the registry office in Ekaterinburg Lenin to issue a new passport. But it was refused - in fact on the birth certificate Set male applicant. Then Julia asked the court to change her birth certificate.

August 20 was held the first hearing. We phoned with Julia immediately after the hearing. She was very upset. The voice was tired. The point the judge postponed until 9 September.

- The Court did not come registry office employee, who refused to change my birth certificate. However, it has provided documents that she has good reason to be absent. But that's not it - I passed the examination in Moscow, in a private clinic. And the court has requested the status of the medical establishment, they have the right to make such conclusions. That I did not foresee - sighs Julia.

For help, she may have to go back to Moscow. Although it is hoped that the necessary documents are still be able to receive e-mail or fax.

In the Leninsky district court of Yekaterinburg is the first case of a sex change.

- But some excitement on the subject of our employees no. It does not have a representative plaintiff, so there was the situation with the lack of important papers - told the assistant to the chairman of the court of Lenin Ekaterinburg Natalia Petrova.

And Julia is worried that a long time sitting without work and without money. But not going to retreat. In addition, not all of it lately so sad and hopeless. She finally began to communicate with their relatives, who have long could not accept this situation.

- Yesterday I talked to her son - shared Julia. - He has not been able to accept my decision, but now our relationship began to improve. He did finally began to understand.

Dauzhzhzh ... That's very scary and life words: Son of "commando" from Ekaterinburg, replacing the floor: "It is terrible when my father 50 years old, and he paints the nails and wigs measures the» & quot;

Tags

See also

New and interesting