Fillet of chicken (or turkey) - 700 g
Cream (I took the milk, got all 92 kcal) - 300 ml
Egg-white - 3 pieces
1. Raw fillet cut into pieces. We grind chilled chicken (turkey) fillets in a blender until creamy, add the whites, pepper and salt to taste. Optionally, you can add the nutmeg.
2. Pour in the cream and cold stuffing mix until uniform.
3. At the rectangular piece of food film spread 1/3 of meat, wrap in sausage and tying thread edge. So done a further 2 times. It turns 3 sausages.
4. In a saucepan, pour water and put on fire, bring to a boil and reduce heat to low. Water should not boil. In the water lay sausages and presses their saucer, so they do not pop up. Cook them for 60 minutes.
5. Take out sausages and quenched.
6. Remove the tape.
7. On the table decompose the parchment paper, sprinkle paper spices, herbs (better to take the Italian herbs). Put on a sausage and herb wrap. So do each sausage. Harvesting in the refrigerator for 8 hours, you can at night. Before serving, remove the paper and cut.