For the sponge cake:
- 4 large carrots
- 3 tbsp. l. flour
- 3 tbsp starch
- 3 eggs
- A pinch of salt
- 30g. butter
- 90g. maharnogo sand
For the filling:
- 200g. cottage cheese (I used low-fat)
- 0, 5, Art. cream 10%
- 7 tsp sugar
- Zest of half a lemon
For the sauce:
- Juice of one orange (100ml)
- 1 tablespoon starch
- 3 tsp sugar
1. Extinguish melkopotertuyu carrots with butter 15 mink \ ut.
2. Beat the egg yolks with the sugar, add the flour and starch. Separately, beat whites with a pinch of salt until peaks.
3. Add the carrots in the dough, then gently mix with whites.
4. baking paper greased with vegetable oil. Put the dough and razrovnyat.Vypekat with an average temperature of 15 minutes.
5. When baked, cover with a towel and cool for about 15 minutes, separated from the parchment.
While cake is baked, cheese whip cream, add the zest and sugar.
Dilute the starch in cold juice, add sugar and cook over low heat until thick.
On the cake evenly spread half the sauce. Put the stuffing and roll roll. On a folded roll spread more half the sauce.
Put in the fridge to harden for a few hours.
Bon Appetite !!!