You will need:
Long grain rice - 300 g
Salt - 1.5 tsp.
Pork - 400 g
Onion - 100g
Garlic cloves - 3 pcs
Fresh ginger - 5 cm
Carrots - 100 g
Sweet red pepper (paprika) - 1 pc.
Frozen green peas - 100 g
1. Immediately place the cook rice in salted water. When he is ready, fold in a colander. You can use any variety of long grain rice.
2. Cut the pork into cubes of 2-3 cm.
3. Fry the meat in a hot pan until a brown crust. Transfer the meat to a plate.
4. In the fat remaining from frying pork lightly fry (1-2 minutes) finely chopped shallots and chopped garlic, then add the peeled and grated on a fine grater ginger root.
5. Add the chopped carrots into small cubes and pepper, put green peas (fresh or frozen). Cook all together, stirring occasionally, for 10-15 minutes.
6. When the vegetables are soft, return the meat to the pan and place the rice. Season with salt, stir and cook for another 5-7 minutes.