- 250 g mascarpone;
 - 2 egg yolks + 1belok;
 - 50 g of powdered sugar;
 - 8-12 "fingers" Savoyardy;
 - 50 ml. liquor (I Bailey);
 - 125 ml. strong sweet coffee;
 - 2 tbsp Cocoa + mint to decorate.

Preparation:

1. Boil strong coffee, add sugar to taste and liqueur and mix. This will be our syrup-impregnation.
2. Beat the egg yolks with the sugar until white. It is important to whip well - at least 5 minutes and better blender at medium speed.
3. Separately, whip the protein to stable peaks (that was a white foam rather than liquid protein).
4. Whisk mascarpone until soft. You can start adding a mixture of egg yolks with sugar - one spoonful. Add -, beat on low speed blender - add - whisk. Must obtain a homogeneous, creamy mass.
5. Now add a spoonful protein. Blender set aside. Mix gently shovel from the top down. Weight should not be too liquid, about as thick cream.
6. At the bottom of the molds spread a little cream.
6. Savoyardy dip in syrup-impregnation. It should be done very quickly, because Cookies instantly soaked and can simply "disappear" before your eyes. We spread the cookies on top of the cream. I have a narrow and elongated shape, so I posted only 2 fingers. You can put a layer of 3 fingers. Covered with a layer of cream. Top placing another 2 -3 biscuits soaked in syrup. Completing a layer of cream.
7. Garnish with cocoa. I usually sift it through a small sieve. Mint for decoration.
8. Harvesting in the refrigerator at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
Bon Appetite!

Tags

See also

New and interesting