The wonderful world of animals in human parallels

We offer you the next portion of the frame from the life of our smaller brethren. Although, when we say "less" - is not always so.

Few call it pleases a female Bengal tiger Akasha.

Or a dog that is going to jump with a parachute.

The number of lives saved in the account have a dog named Chance so that envy of any lifeguard.

Not only human lives. This puppy in the shelter campus in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, also saved the clever chances.

Of course, they may be visually less human. But nothing human is alien to them. For example, a cat in a park in Tokyo, also sat on the bench for some fresh air and listen to the birds singing.

But this cat from Beijing likes to look dreamily out the window and watch life on the outside.

Molly, from Trinidad, California, called "singers" directly to your cereals. Apparently, the better to hear.

Here, too, the two "smaller sister". To measure the horns ... :) You do not look like one of the others?

But if all people were as workaholics like bees ... So in terms of efficiency, every bee could tell a person: "My little brotherĀ» :)

Baby lemur did some dirty trick, and now hides behind her mother at the zoo in Salzburg.

I do not want to offend anyone, but in any workplace there is always a "donkey, on which all go."

Australian wallabies could be world champions in long jump. According to zoologists, these marsupials are able to jump to a distance of 18 meters. While the world record for a person less than 9 meters.

Anhinga - excellent anglers. Due to the special structure of the neck, the bird is able to rapidly push forward neck and grabbing prey. In the photo the moment tossing fish caught for a comfortable grip.

Courtship northern gannets should learn many things. It's beautiful, touching and original.

87-year-old Siberian Nikolai Litvinenko long ago realized that animals - most sincere and loyal creatures on the planet.

Just unusual family portrait goose "cell of society."

Usually, it is the Burmese python strangles his victims. The zoo Marshfield, Wisconsin, he was so pleased with the kids that it would stifle most ...

As a result of the material I would like to ask, when you say "our smaller brothers" - Always check that the speaker has in mind;)

Tags

See also

New and interesting