- 30 grams of sugar
 - A pinch of salt
 - 100 g of oil
For the filling:
 - 80 g of oil
 - 120 grams of sugar
 - 2-3 bananas

Preparation:

The dough can be made in advance, roll on the baking paper and roll with it in a tube, to clean the plastic wrap and refrigerate. I often buy it just to not bother.
Done as follows: mix the flour, sugar and salt. Add the pieces of butter and stir thoroughly by hand. Pour 100 ml of water into the dough and continue to interfere. Form the dough ball, wrap with plastic wrap and put them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. The dough is ready, you can roll out.

Drown oil in a frying pan, add the sugar there, waiting for the caramelization.
Hot caramel poured into molds (bumpers better to lubricate). It is interesting that there are special forms for inverted pie. As you can see in the photo, they bumpers make it easier to turn and a bit narrow in depth.

Bananas cut into slices. Prescription slices 1 cm - 4 banana. I took 2 slices of banana and made 0.5 cm - well turned out. I do not need to do very large. Put them in the form of caramel (no matter it has cooled down or not). We spread on top of the dough. Prune the dough to sides form.

Remove the edge to form a circle, pierce the dough with a fork in several places. Put in the oven for 20 minutes at a temperature of 180-200 degrees. When the dough is browned, passing a knife to form the portico, to make sure the edges are not glued, cover plate form and turn over the cake.

Part caramel soaked in bananas, some remained on the cake and on cooling formed thin crispy strings. According to the book are invited to submit it with chocolate sauce, but for me as he was sweet and no chocolate here is not required.

Bon Appetite!

Tags

See also

New and interesting