Wheat flour 400 g
Milk 100 ml
Russian cheese 500g
1 clove garlic
Eggs 4 pieces
Salt 1 teaspoon
1. Sift the flour mixed with salt and rub your hands with butter to a state of a large homogeneous sand. If you do not want to get their hands dirty, you can use a mixer with paddle for mixing. Butter should be at room temperature. It is easier to achieve uniformity of sand, without oily clumps, which then podtaet and done harm test.
2. Pour in the cream and milk and wheat sand dough. The outcome of labor should be barely shiny ball, not adhering to any hands, nor to the table or to the bowl. If the dough is sticky, add flour. The finished dough should be put on half an hour in the refrigerator to gluten contained in the flour, joined the supple texture needed to test a chemical reaction with the liquid.
3. Before preparing the pie dough to get it out of the fridge, give it a little stand at room temperature, roll out and put a thin layer on a baking sheet. The thinner the layer is, the better the result.
4. Cheese grate and mix with crushed garlic and eggs. This mixture evenly over the dough to shell out. The thicker the layer is, the better the result.
5. Place the baking sheet in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees for twenty to thirty minutes. Ready cake cut into small rectangular pieces and allow them to cool.
In addition, you can use Poshehonsky Russian or any other slightly salty-fresh cheese from the Soviet pantheon.