Pumpkin cupcakes with cranberries.

Actually, I was afraid to take up baking with pumpkin, because in itself it is not pleasant to me. I thought that baking will clearly feel the taste of pumpkin, but my fears were unfounded.

You will need:
300gr.muki
2ch.l.razryhlitelya
2 eggs
200gr.sahara
80ml.moloka
200gr.tykvennogo mashed
40gr.rastoplennogo butter
1 / 3ch.l.soli
pinch of nutmeg and ginger
80gr.klyukvy
for decoration
2 st.l.kakao
1st.l.moloka
1ch.l. sugar
20gr.slivochnogo oil
powdered sugar

Preparation:
First, let's talk about the mashed potatoes. From 950gr.tykvy I got 400g. mash up. My pumpkin and purified from the pulp and seeds, peel reserve. Pumpkin cut into medium size pieces. Pieces put into the form / on a baking sheet, cover with foil (generally can not do this, but it is not exactly on top of foothills and will be more juicy). Finished pumpkin peel, cut into smaller pieces and pyurirovat. Puree is ready.
Now about cupcakes. Lightly beaten eggs with sugar, add butter, milk and pumpkin puree. Sift flour with salt and baking powder. Add flour mixture to the liquid, add the nutmeg, cranberries. Mix, but not much knead. The dough will be a little lumpy.
Tins, greased, fill 2/3. Bake for 25-30min. at 180 degrees. Willingness to check the match.
Melt butter, add milk, sugar and cocoa. Cupcakes pour glaze. A sprinkle with powdered sugar. Very sweet not be, since "Icing" is slightly bitter taste, but perfectly powdered sugar will remove the bitterness.
If you want to make cupcakes with frosting only, I suggest this option: 1st.l.kakao + 1st.l.moloka 50gr.slivochnogo + oil + 2st.l.sahara.

Tags

See also

New and interesting